06.

"GUYS! GUYS, COME ON!" JOSH'S VOICE pleaded as Mike continued to shove the boy further along the trail

"GUYS! GUYS, COME ON!" JOSH'S VOICE pleaded as Mike continued to shove the boy further along the trail. His hands were now confined by restraints behind his waist, and all signs of his previous hysteria had been wiped away and replaced with groveling. "Seriously, this is crazy, you know?"

"Very bold coming from you, Joshua," Charlie snapped, feeling Mike tense up next to her. The boy was gripping the pistol in his hand ferociously, knuckles growing whiter than the snow.

"Why'd you hit her, man?" Chris challenged his friend, his tone laced with malice and disbelief. "Huh? Why'd you have to fucking hit her?" The blond raced forward and smashed his fist against the brunet's nose before anyone could protest, and frankly Charlie didn't want to.

A groan tripped out of Josh as he fell onto the powdery white ground again. "What are you talking about?"

"You punched Ashley, you piece of shit!"

"And again, you fucking stabbed Charlie!" Mike added aggressively, earning a raised brow from the Pruitt girl.

"I-I got...so mad," Josh weakly defended himself as he managed to push his body up again. His eyes reflected that of an animal cornered by multiple predators.

"You don't hit a girl, man," Chris shook his head, disappointment trickling into his voice. "You just don't."

"Or stab them," Charlie huffed.

"Dude, Chris. Chris, bro..." Josh tried.

"No, I'm not your bro."

Mike lunged forward again, pushing the Washington again with cold silence.

"Where are we going?" Josh begged. "Where are you guys taking me?"

"We're locking you up," Mike answered flatly. "Bro." His hand dug into Josh's back, sending him spraying back into the snow.

"God damn, you can't walk for the life of you," Charlie murmured drily as she watched the boy fall again.

"What?" Josh glanced up at Mike, ignoring Charlie's comment.

"So you can't do anything stupid before we call the police in the morning," Mike explained with a bitter tone.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Are you serious bro?" Chris scorned.

Mike's eyes glinted with persistent anger. "You're a god damn murderer is what you are!"