14

Talia💅🏼
KAI INC IN LIKE 2 MINS THAT ALL U GOT SORRY BBY ILY 👁👄👁🐟💕😘😩

Mabel🐟
TALIA ALPIN !!!!!

I almost pull a neck muscle with how loud I scream, hurling myself off of the sofa and onto the floor because life is very, very, very mean and unfair and Talia Alpin is a shitty best friend and I am not at all ready to see my Mega Hot Crush™ because I look like the garbage disposal men accidentally dropped me after collecting the trash of a suburban family of fifteen.

Can't a person chill-out looking like an oily, undercooked Taco Bell burrito on their couch in their underwear without being interrupted by Literally The Hottest Human Alive?

No, apparently.

The answer is no.

I push myself up onto my bare feet with paint in my toenails, somehow, and start to scamper around the room without a real aim.

I trip over the laundry basket, fall face-first to the floor and then remember yes, clothes that's what i need.

Quickly getting myself back up, I trip again on a pair of shoes that had been for some reason put on top of the pile (Luca washing his damn shoes again, who does that?) and my lanky, flailing arms decide that it's a good idea to reach out and knock an entire litre of soda onto the floor because Talia does not understand the concept of screwing lids on tight. 

My roommates suck major ass.

I stand up for the third time and cautiously leap over the counter into the kitchen because if that dries it will stick and Luca will stick my head on a large pole after decapitating me and display it as a warning sign to those who do not clean up their messes.

And this is how, I, Mabel Ortega—twenty year old female who likes fish, hates SeaWorld, kind of sort of arts sometimes and is Whipped With A Capital W for a certain radiant smiling beauty—end up wiping the floor of lime flavoured soda with one of Talia's old shirts because this entire thing was her fault, just as there's a knock at the door.

And I'm still bordering on very naked.

Kai Adkins is at my door.

Alternatively: hello, Mabel, it's your brain here (yes, you do have one). Get dressed before you scare him off, you absolute mess of a human.

I decide to take my mind's unnecessarily scathing, but helpful, advice.

Oddly enough, my brain kind of sounds like Morin.

I (fourth time and counting) leap to my feet, pull out the first shirt I see that looks long enough to cover my Finding Nemo briefs (let's face it boxers are like a 100 times better than regular shorts) and try not to seem like such a ginormous mess when I open the door.

"Hi, Mabel."

Kai smiles for 0.2 seconds and then looks down at my t-shirt.

"Nice... shirt."

I have to squint a little to figure out what it says and when I do eventually get it I try not to fall through the floor.

'I suck dicks like yours for breakfast.'

My roommates really do suck, apparently.

Kai politely averts his eyes, clearly trying not to laugh while I keep myself from yelling horrible things at Talia Alpin about her sleazy shirts. 

"It's not..." I struggle, then decide it's probably best to just pretend it never happened.

"Thanks, Kai."