61.

"Thank you guys" I say, blushing over all the attention

"Thank you guys" I say, blushing over all the attention. "Sometimes I still can't believe that we're actually together. We're such different people and characters. It doesn't really make much sense to me" I add, looking down to the food that's being placed in front of us. 

"Come on Mila, you deserve someone like him who treats you good" Sarah chirps in, digging into her food. We all do the same. 

I smile at her. "Thank you" I say genuinely once again, as the whole incident with Jessica pops back into my head.

"Better watch out for your man though. I bet many girls are coming for him" Lisa says, leaving me in a little bit of a shock. She chuckles shortly after her statement and I act like I believe what she just said is actually a joke. Is she serious? I can tell Bree and Sarah are slightly tensing too, so maybe I'm not the only one who notices her weird behaviour tonight. 

Shaking it off, I decide to answer truthfully. "Your right. There's this girl, Jessica. She's been trying to get with Jace again since the night he took me to my first college party. She was at the tattoo parlour today, trying to convince Jace to come crawling back to her, making me feel like a complete idiot" I blurt out, not mentioning the texts between the two of them.

"Really? What a bitch" Sarah says shocked. 

"Don't worry girl, I know Jace won't ever do anything to hurt you" Bree says, laying her arm on me gently. 

"I know" I say, unable to not notice another of Lisa's eye rolls. "So, what's been going on in everyone else's lives?" I ask, finally diverting the attention away from me. 

The rest of our dinner is filled with chatter and was overall lovely, but I'm glad when I see Jace and Austin pulling up to take everyone home. My social battery was empty pretty quickly today. 

"Hey baby" Jace greets me once the girls and I step out of the restaurant.

"Hey" I beam back at him, happy to see him. "I'm glad you're here" I add, as he pecks me on the cheek quickly.

"Was your evening that terrible?" he smirks at me. 

"No, just happy to see you" I admit, not wanting to let go of his embrace.

"Alright, let's take you home" Jace says, unlocking the doors to his car. "Ready girls?" he adds, directed towards Lisa and Sarah.

"Actually, I can take them home. We're headed to the dorm anyway" Austin chirps in and I can't help but feel a little wave of relief. I don't want Lisa to get more comfortable with Jace than she already seemed to be. Hugging the girls goodbye I sigh in content when we're seated in the Q5.

"How was your night?" I ask Jace, turning towards him.

"Good babe. What's up with you? You seem off" he states and starts the engine.

I sigh as an answer. "I don't know, I'm just all out of energy I guess" I say, not mentioning the little situation with Lisa. Maybe it's best if I text Bree first, to see if she's thinking the same thing I am.