Chapter 3 - New girl (rewritten)

AHAD POV

I chose to visit the Harraz firm today because I was bored. I arrived at the office, walked in, and saw the same old receptionist, who I dislike. I ignore her and proceed to the elevator.

I got my phone out while waiting for the elevator to open, and my ex-girlfriend was texting me. I placed my phone down and looked around, my gaze falling on a young lady. What was she doing here and wearing a hijab? I know Harraz doesn't like girls who cover themselves.

I approached her with her back to me. "Hello," I said as she turned around, and my heart skipped a beat; she is the most stunning woman I have ever seen. She didn't really respond to me, so I extended my hand to her. She didn't touch it, but she nodded her head, and her name was Nurin, which is a lovely name.

She literally turned away and stepped aside, as if she didn't want to talk to me. Damn, that hurt.

When my phone rang, I answered it, and when I turned around to see her, she was gone... but I knew she had an interview with Harraz, so I dashed to Harraz's office to inform him.

At Harraz office

"So she's hot?" Harraz said getting up from his chair.
"Well why don't you see it yourself." Ahad replied
"Alright I will get going can't wait... and you wait here" Harraz said with-smirk walking Out of the his office.

Author POV

Nurin arrived on the floor and was directed to the conference room to wait. She entered the room and took a seat; the room was large, and she was becoming nervous as she looked around; she was reciting some prayers when the door opened. Harraz was standing tall and staring at her. He began to get closer to her.

Nurin leapt from her seat Causing her file falling to the ground.

Harraz knelt and took the file from her. But He didn't stop staring at her. Harraz pointed to the chair, where Nurin was visibly uneasy. Nurin nodded and took a seat after being signaled to do so

Suddenly Harraz spoke "what is your expected salary?" Nurin look up to him. "I don't mind, well sir....because I don't have any working experience. So, it's up to you to decide"

"Such a cliche answer" Harraz replied scanning through her file.
Nurin look at him. "Name a price. If I don't pay you enough, you will wine that you're being underpaid" Harraz said closing her file. He look at her hazel eyes which he loved already but her hijab caught his attention and her chest was completely covered.

Nurin was thinking to her self, what to say.
"but I don't think I can hire you." Harraz said looking at her. Nurin look at him back innocently.
"W...why"

"Because of what your wearing" Harraz said scanning her clothes. Nurin look down at her clothes then look up to Harraz again.
"Have you seen how my employees are dressed?" Nurin nodded her head
"But, if you take your hijab off..." Harraz said with smirk sitting on the table.
"I'll hire you." He said looking at her with smirk.
Nurin eyes widen

To continue!!