1/ 2 - Past

It was a warm summer day in Seoul,the birds were chirping and the sun was shining.

The sound of Yoongi moving his boxes into a van filling the space as he called out for his friends.

"Seokjin-Hyung, Hoseok-ah!"

Neither of them faced him, instead his father did.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure, Appa. I have been planning this for the longest time, aswell as it's not that far away."

"Okay, I trust you. I don't know how often I can come by though.."

" I know. Just take care of Eomma for me, that's enough."

Father and son just smiled at each other when finally his two friends came back with boxes in their hands.

Yoongi moved out the way giving them access to the van while carefully watching them.

"Are these the last ones?"

Jin nodded giving him a thumbs up,Hoseok's face on the other hand dropped.

Yoongi isn't the type who just goes around hugging people but this time it just felt right.

So there he was hugging his younger friend, holding out his left arm to invite Jin.

It didn't take a second for Jin to join, Appa Min awkwardly standing next to them.

After all this was his last day living here in Seoul, how often he'll see his friends in the future or his family stands in the stars.

It wasn't easy, of course not but it was his dream.

Mainly because he has to give his dog, Holly to his friends until he set everything up, wanting everything to be safe for his little mini him.

Then there's his mother, she has diabetes type 2 and is not the youngest anymore so she finds it hard to look after herself.

His father takes care of her and of course he trusts him but there's still a cloud of worry inside his head.

They regularly visit the doctors, sometimes it's even Yoongi who takes her there but recently he found out that it's starting to trouble her heart.

Yoongi feels guilty leaving just like that but he planned this for so long,he can't just throw everything away.

He'll just pass by a few times a month,he told his dad.

As he walks up the stairs to get Holly for the last time, Yoongi looked around.

"And that's how things come to an end."

Next he carefully put the leash on Holly, showering the dog with kisses.

He then get back up leading Holly outside, he put the keys in the door to lock it.

His father and 2Seok were awaiting him but as soon as they saw Yoongi's dog they were head over heels for the little one.

Yoongi picked him up and placed him in Jin's arms to pet him.

"Goodbye, my son. I'll be back to get you soon."

Holly whined, his tail dropping as he watched his owner step away.

"Take care of him and yourself,you two. If anything is wrong call me."

While Yoongi took out a crumbled up paper of his jeans pocket and pressed it into Hobi's hand, his father waved the two goodbye getting in the van.

"I'll visit you often. Don't miss me too much."

He ruffled the younger's hair and patted the other's back.

"I hope everything turns out how you wanted it to,also don't worry too much about Holly, I know our handsome Hyung here will take good care of him."

"Maybe he'll like my sugar gliders,what do think little one?"

The afternoon ended with the three laughing, happy to have one another when they realized nothing should be taking for granted.