A/N: New book, Demon Slayer

Summary:

"The question is not "if" but "how." The game's afoot. Follow your spirit and upon this charge, cry God for Harry, England and St. George."

Everything happens for a reason...

Others might believe that some things happen out of pure coincidence. But not for Mèlodie and Savvy.

These two girls have been sticking together ever since they first met. Fighting both evil supernatural things and warfare alike to protect the world.

But what happens when this duo suddenly finds themselves in Mèlodie's favorite manga/anime series called Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba?

Venturing through each Story Arcs, these two girls are battling evil demons and gain strength to get stronger. Their journey takes them through Japan, from a city in Tōkyō, to a hidden village where all the swordsmiths reside. With Muzan looking to abduct Mélodie and have Savvy killed along with Tanjiro and the others, this may be their most difficult challenge yet!

"...and we'll be the ones that kick your ass from here to thy kingdom come."

Can these two use their wits to defeat the progenitor of all Demons?

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

(I do not own Demon Slayer!! I only own my OC, Mélodie, and Savvy. ALSO, Spoilers for the anime and the manga)