Shinso and Midoriya

Requested by  PeridotKirkland

Hope you enjoy!

Requests are still open!!! (and remember I'm v open to revisiting previous characters I've already written)

_________________

"Jesus fucking goddamn christ." Aizwawa cursed  to himself as he watched two figures come into view. 

It was far too early for any problem children to have already caused their little problems. 

And yet two little problems seemed to be shuffling over. 

Clumsily.

He'd gotten up early on a weekend, which he never does, to continue training Shinso. Near UA's campus is a nature park with nice big areas for quirk training and paths to walk, run, or ride a bike along. Midoriya, who apparently wakes up at the ass crack of dawn and is already energetic, was out on his morning jog and asked to hang around and observe.

Ya know, to take notes.

In the teeny tiny notebook he was carrying. 

That he seemingly pulled out of thin air.

Is part of that kid's quirk pulling notebooks from god knows where? 

It has to be for him to always have a notebook and pencil on hand. 

Whatever.

Anyways, Shinso and Midoriya had taken a break to go get some water from the water fountain right off the nearby path.

Aizawa should've known something was up from the amount of time they were taking. 

As they came closer, Aizawa realized that they both were crying or at least sniffling. They seemed to be lost.

Oh yeah,

And they looked to be around 5 years old. 

He let out a little sigh before starting to head over. 

Midoriya, who was seemingly leading the way with his hand firmly clasped in Shinso's, noticed Aizawa approach. 

"Um, um, c-can you h-help us find our mommies?" He asked softly. Shinso sniffled and hid behind Midoriya. 

Aizawa rose his eyebrows some. Okay. So they don't have their memories. That's fine. He can work with this. 

Just then, a woman came running from the direction Midoriya and Shinso just came. She looked to be in her early 20s. 

She seemed to recognize Aizawa as a hero.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to use my quirk on them! I usually wear gloves but it was so early I didn't think anyone else was out and then I accidentally ran into them and touched their hands and used my quirk! It should only last a few hours! I'm so sorry!" She rambled, obviously flustered and nervous, "I was trying to help them find their parents but--"

Aizawa held a hand up, "Don't worry, they're with me." He told her. She nodded some before bowing.

"I'm so sorry to have caused such an inconvenience! If there's anything I can do--" She went on

Aizawa sighed, "You said it'd wear off in a few hours?" He asked her. She paused for a moment and looked up before nervously nodding.

"Yes," She answered anxiously.

"Then it's alright, thank you for letting me know." He said. She gave one last nervous look before finally leaving. 

Aizawa stared down at the two children.