Chapter 4

Alistair

***
I believe that my plan was fools proof, at least Khalida's proof.

You see, the reason why I was at the pub was not just for the ale, but because if you play a certain song, the descendant of the cursed pirate treasure will sing along with the music. Now one knows the words or the language. Many have tried to fool others, but we know the truth. I have crossed all over the seven seas looking for the one but I can't seem to find them. So now, the plan is to leare them out.

But we don't know how, I just need to do more research.

"So," said red sea "how are we going to bloody lead out the bloody descendant? In fact, how are supposed to find them?"

My brother looked at me with concern written all over his face.

"Brother, I don't think this plan was well thought out."

"It will have to work, all we have to do is play the music where we go. Then we'll be able to catch them."

"But, what you're forgetting brother is that we're going to have to convince them to lead us to the treasure."

Now I was getting aggravated.

I punched the wall.

"I need some time to think, you're free to go brother, you too Skull drowner."

"Yes brother, just send me a letter for next time you want to meet. Come, Barley, we have much time ahead of us. And goodbye sister-in-law."

He waved at Khalida and left with Barley and Skull drowner right behind them.

Khalida went up to the door and closed it. She then came up right next to me and put the tips of her fingers along my arm. Then to my excitement started to rub them up and down.

And you can bet that it sent shivers all through my body.

"You okay?" She asked me, clearly with concern in her beautiful eyes. Her gorgeous face, cherry lips, and perfect body.

I noticed that I've been staring at her for a while when she wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her toes to reach my eye level.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

She looked dead in the eyes and said, "You got some bloody hot breath."

I couldn't take it anymore, I laughed, out loud, louder than I've ever had in a long time. No, not because it was funny, but because she made me feel relaxed and free, no worries.

And the one thing in the world that I want to hear forever her laugh. It was like waking up to a day you know is going to be a good day, hearing the birds singing, and feeling the breeze in your hair. Something you just don't want to ever let go of.

I hugged her, wanting to feel her, knowing she will be here always. I know I don't know her very well and I did kidnap her, but she's not complaining. I don't even know how she feels though, or what she thinks.

And I don't want her to be uncomfortable in any type away. I will even take her back if she wants me to, even though it will be like cutting my heart out with my very own sword, stomping on it until it bleeds out, and shoving it down my throat.

I will do it if it makes her happy.

Because I can't lose another love of my life.

Khalida

***
Alistair held on to me as if he didn't want to let go. I didn't want to let go either, a wanted to feel him, know that he'll make all the hurt go away. Even though he kidnapped me and we get into those petty little fights, I am happy he took me. I was in a dark place (still am) but I wanted to end it all that night until Alistair came.

He is the closest thing I've had to a friend.

Well, the closest thing to a best friend.

I just hope he can be the one I need.

I looked up at Alistair and thought about how lucky I was to have a friend like him.

"So, um," I said while trying to change the subject. "What does the cursed music sound like?"

Alistair smiled and let go of me then walked over to his desk, from behind it he pulled out a lute.

I was surprised. "You know how to play the lute?"

"Taught myself." He said walking over to the bed.

He sat down and looked at me. I nodded at him reassuringly. He then began to play.

Alistair

***
I haven't played the lute since the last love of my life, now I play for another.

I look at her, scared a little, but she nods her head towards me encouraging me.

I start to play, at the part where the descendant is supposed to sing, something happened.

Khalida's eyes turned white, a blue light shines around her, and items in the cabin started to float.

She's singing.

She is the descendant of the cursed pirate treasure.

***
Thank you for reading.

So tell me, who's your favorite character so far? Mine is Captain Fear strick.

Bye loves.