The Prisoner's daughter

I woke up in the hospital wing. I saw a piece of chocolate sitting on the nightstand that stood next to me. I knew it was from Remus. I devoured the piece of chocolate not too long later.

Not long after, the nurse told me that I would get to leave tomorrow.

Harry, Ron and Hermione ran towards me. I smiled at them.

Me and Hermione hugged each other. "How are you feeling, Iris?" Harry asked.

"I'm feeling a bit better. I'll get to get out of here tomorrow", I said.

I had just remembered the notebook I had gotten from Lupin's office. I reached into my pocket.

"Guys, I-I had a...it was a notebook and it's-"

"Oh, you mean this one?" Harry asked. He pulled out the notebook and gave it to me.

"Thanks", I said.

"Fred and George found the Marauders map", Harry said. He sat next to me. "Sirius Black is...my godfather".

I looked at him in shock. "Wow. I...I didn't expect that. That's huge news", I said.

"Yeah", Harry said.

"Can I ask you all something?" I asked. The trio nodded.

"Do you guys consider me as a friend?" I asked. We have been hanging out for a while now. I played Wizard's chess with Ron, I studied with Hermione and Harry helped me with the Sirius and Irina Black mystery. But I never knew if they considered me as a friend.

"Of course", Ron said.

"So, whatever we find about Sirius Black and me, it won't change how you see me, right?" I asked.

"It hasn't changed how we see you, Iris", Hermione said. "Hasn't" as in, they already figured it out?

"Have you figured it out?" I asked.

"We have, but it's best if we let you heal first", Harry said.

I saw Neville walked towards me. I smiled at him. "Neville", I said. Neville hugged me.

"How are you feeling, Iris?" Neville asked.

"I'm feeling better", I said. "How long was I asleep?"

"Since the Quidditch game".

I looked at the Weasley twins, Fred and George. "Which was last mouth", George said, finishing Fred's sentence.

I was shocked, but I still managed to smile. I was happy to see the twins. "You alright, sunshine?" Fred asked.

"I'm good", I said.

"You gave us quite a scare", George said.

"Yeah, Dumbledore sent the dementors off after they knocked out you and Harry", Fred continued.

"But we knew you were tough. We knew you wouldn't die".

"Never doubted you for a second".

I smiled at them. "Thank you for believing in me", I said.

Ginny ran towards us. "How are you, Iris?" Ginny asked.

"I'm good", I said. Ginny gave me a big hug.

Jack walked over to us. I smiled at him. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded.

I listened as everyone told me about what I had missed while I was unconscious.

And from that moment on, I was positive that the people sitting beside me were my best friends.

--