~HELP ?~

JUNGKOOK POV:

~ a Few hours ago~

I was waiting for taehyung outside.
But then I heard some noise and someone was screaming...
Then I saw some punks were misbehaving with a girl... Then one of them tried to catch her as she was trying to escape... I couldn't bare it...

"ASHHH I should go now

"ASHHH I should go now... I can't hear her screaming this is so irritating to me..."

*That's how he encountered y/n for the first time.*😉

~Today, I've helped someone.
I have never helped anyone before. I don't want to go but don't know why my feets walked towards themselves... Yes she was a girl whom I helped before ... ~

*Suddenly jungkook got swiped up by his thoughts as Jimin called by his name *

Jimin: "Hey jungkook ... What were you thinking about..?? I was calling u but you seemed lost.. hmm?? Ohh I guess you still thinking about that girl??? Hmm 😏 , Jimin teased him."

"Ani.. it's just something "....., I hesitated.

Jimin: "Ahhhhhhh hmm... What do you think we didn't see it..? How'd you fly those bastards... How you went to her just like a hero..😆😏... If you say I should kidnap her for you... Hmm, Jimin said.

"AYYYY YAAHHHH!!!!

"AYYYY YAAHHHH!!!!.... Shut the f**k up... " I said furiously.

"I mean I just helped her..coz she was screaming out of her lungs... And I couldn't bare it.." aarrasoo?? I said in clod tone...

Jimin: "ARRASOO!! I was just saying but I've never seen you helping someone... "

' hmm, maybe she is something that can make your heart melt?' Jimin whispered.

~Jimin is jungkook's best friend... He is also a gangster and drug dealer... And sniper...~

I was talking with Jimin ... Then I saw taehyung coming towards us...

" Did you guys wrap up?? What happened??
I mean what did Mr park say?? " I asked taehyung.

" Did you guys wrap up?? What happened?? I mean what did Mr park say?? " I asked taehyung

Taehyung: "Ahh let's get in the car first ... I'll tell you then...

"Well I do have a plan ... " Taehyung said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:
Hmmm, what's going on here??? And who is this Mr park ???🤔🤔🤔