𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER THIRTY❝ 𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY
❝ 𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      THE THUNDERING FELT TOO CLICHÉ FOR IT TO BE REAL. Ivy anxiously sat in the car, her crossed legs bounced with anticipation. Her only company rested in the driver's seat, Max he claimed to be. He was definitely the silent type, since every conversation topic Ivy tried was denied. The rain began to pelet harder. When she asked several minutes before, Max had told her they were almost there. But Ivy didn't know whether that meant they would arrive in the hour or perhaps in an hour. As she peered out the window, she noticed numerous flashes outside.

The lightning had picked up at that point. Ivy periodically checked her phone. Her sisters have yet to respond to her newest set of texts, though Ember continued to send her TikToks. The slab of cardboard that read her name laid next to her in the other bucket seat. Max had handed it to her as the two crossed paths.

"It's down the street." Max grunted. The car's tires screeched against the wet pavement.

Just as he had stated, the car pulled up to an apartment complex. The trunk was soon opened and same with the door closest to her. A familiar face, Rob's bodyguard Dean greeted her. The burly man held open an umbrella over the top of the car, making sure no rain fell through. He put out his left arm for Ivy to grab hold. She thanked Max who continued to sit behind the steering wheel. Dean and two other broader set men escorted her into the building.

Ivy glanced around to check for any sort of media that would publish her whereabouts but there did not seem to be any. Dean noticed her gaze, "During this time of day, if he hasn't left his flat, they seem to disperse."

Their little group that had banded together headed up on an elevator. The place looked chic and practically screamed that the upper class inhibited the rooms. Once the doors opened, the three men dragged Ivy down the hallway. She was finally met with an apartment door. Dean knocked in anticipation. He did so once again and still no answer. "For the love of all things holy."

The man dug into his pocket and retrieved a key. With the key he unlocked the door and let Ivy stumble in. The men followed in after. As Ivy stared in awe of the decor, Dean trotted out of the foyer shouting curses. The entryway's walls were painted in an ivory pigment and accented in gold. The two other men informed Ivy that her luggage was placed in the guest room and that she would eventually be shown said room once Rob rolled out of bed.

When the men left she was able to hear groans from another room. It was mostly Dean shouting from what she picked up on. A giggle slipped past her lips at the thought of a half asleep Rob getting woken up by his gruff bodyguard. Once the thought slipped her mind, she wandered into the room in front of her. The curtains were all pulled open, the natural lighting was nearly blinding. The walls were tall and she spotted a what seemed to be leather couch in the middle of the area.

Minutes ticked by. Ivy stumbled around the living room taking each decor piece in, though she knew he most likely had nothing to do with the interior designs. She felt his taste was far too chaotic for this masterpiece. Her thoughts were interrupted by the shuffling of feet. The movement halted behind her, but she could not bring herself to turn around. Her heartbeat picked up, the blood rushing to her cheeks.

"You do look quite lovely here in my flat."

Ivy refused to move a muscle. Maybe it was because she thought if she nudged too suddenly it would all turn out to be some silly dream. Or possibly because she had barely known the man the last time they were centimeters apart and now things were much more serious. It could even just be because if she dared to meet his gaze she would crumble at his gentle grin. Whatever the reason may have been, it had definitely stiffened her demeanor.

Rob had noticed her rigid stature so he took the initiative. His grey slippers dragged across the hardwood floor. A smile smudged across his drowsy face. His movement stopped at her side. Their arms brushed against each other. The base of his neck curved forward, to catch sight of her features.

"My valentine has arrived." He seemed pleased at his choice of words. He was even more pleased on how he was able to get the woman in the same continent as himself.

"In the flesh." The pink sneakers squeaked as her feet pivoted. For that moment they were both able to take in each other's presence. Something about one another made them each feel comfortable. He made Ivy feel safe and that was all she had ever wanted from someone.

"You go and wash up and I'll whip us up something to eat because I am just famished." With his blinding smile he led her to her room and showed her the bathroom attached to said room. She had taken a seat on the bed and began to rummage through her carryon. Before he shut the door he took one last glance at her. "I wasn't exaggerating when I said you looked lovely."

Rob closed the door behind him and that left Ivy to herself. Her heart had skipped a beat at his endearing words. After a few moments to process what she had heard, she let her torso drop onto the mattress. Her dark eyes glimmered, "He will truly be the death of me."

𝙞𝙫𝙮𝙢𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 !

...𝟭 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗼

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS i'm so mf tired

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS
i'm so mf tired

i just want ivy bae myung happy and healthy