Part 3

Both start walking towards the waiting room. there's silence, BGM of one of them's footsteps and BGM of crickets chirping.
JORDAN

(Scared, trembling)
I... I.. Am not coming.. It's too scary!!
ALEX
I am also scared! How can I go inside alone..?

JORDAN
Listen, I am standing outside so if you will call me I will come inside okk?

ALEX
(Frustrated)
Fine!

Jordan nods in agreement and stands outside the waiting room with his back towards the wall. Silence fills the place they can hear crickets chirping. Suddenly, the Automatic Ticket Vending Machine (A.T.V.M) starts making noises and blinks.

Jordan notices this and is in a dilemma however, he walks to the A.T.V.M and touches the screen. After 2 seconds 'Whir' sounds from the machine. 2 mice emerge from below the machine and jump at Jordan.
He gets startled, tries to shake them off, and trips backward. He crawls towards the wall behind him. He looks at his legs and then scans the place, the mice have vanished. Once again silence prevails.

Lights flicker on the opposite platform. Jordan notices a silhouette figure of a 10-year-old boy with a football in his
hand. A train passes from between the platforms. After the train leaves, the silhouette figure is not there, the lights
are stable.

Jordan rubs his eyes and looks at the opposite platform he cannot believe his eyes. On the same platform that Jordan is on, sparks fly out from the light above Jordan. His focus is shifted and he looks at the lights when suddenly a ball comes  bouncing down the stairs of the foot-bridge several feet away from him. He gets up, stumbles, and runs into the waiting room.