22.75

Edward climbs up on the bed slowly, pushing the pillows back so he could make himself comfortable behind Jacob. The man was now watching some ridiculous movie that Alice had found for him. He was fully invested, barely acknowledging Edward's presence until his hands snuck their way up Jacob's shirt, his left hand catching a nipple on its way up.

Edward had admitted it to himself a while ago. Hell, he'd admitted it to Jacob a while ago. He'd admit to anyone who would listen to him for longer than thirty seconds, but he's never felt so in love. Bella had done a lot of things for him, said a lot of things to make him feel less like a walking, ticking time bomb. However, she'd also never despised him. She hadn't gotten over something in order to love him. She was infatuated with his face, his voice, his mannerisms exactly as she was meant to. She followed him around, believed almost every word he said, and would probably die for him if given the chance. 

Jacob, on the other hand, had dreamed at least once or twice about socking him in the mouth. He didn't succumb to the same charm that worked on the average human. He'd fantasized about Edward just disappearing from the face of the Earth. Yet, the stubborn, disgruntled force of nature was now seated on his bed, sipping a cup of blood, keeping his kid alive.  There was something about it that did things to Edward. He actually felt loved.

Jacob almost drops his styrofoam cup as he gasps in surprise. Edward can see even from his place behind him that he's flushing already.

"Ed," It sounds annoyed, but ends in a whine as he tries to wriggle away from Edward's curious fingers. 

"You can finish your movie later; I'm sure Alice recorded it." Edward mumbles into the bite on Jacob's shoulder. He could feel his muscles relax at the contact, but he could still hear him grumbling.

"What is going on with you?" Jacob huffs as he tries to get hold of Edward's arms and feign pushing them from underneath his shirt.

"Well, usually after an adrenaline inducing kill, we work off the extra energy," Edward huffs, running his tongue over the skin he can reach on the nape of Jacob's neck, "but guess who was out for that?"

The adrenaline had completely worn off and had abruptly been replaced with nervous energy. He was an anxious ball of nerves for about nine hours.

He'd walked into the dining room, after being called back with one successful kill, to Embry trying his best to get Jacob to respond to anything. Jacob's eyes were barely open, basically slits and he was quietly mumbling incoherently. 

Edward bristled at the unwanted memory, quickly moving so that he was now hovering above Jacob.

His chest has gotten bigger. They're now big enough to almost fill Edward's hands. Who is he not to take advantage? His hands have much easier access, much to Jacob's annoyance, and he gives a firm squeeze, reveling in the squeak that leaves Jacob's mouth as he tries to curl in on himself. 

"Uh-uh", he breathes into Jacob's skin, enjoying the way he squirms underneath him. He pins both of Jacob's wrists down to the bed with one hand and descends on him once again. He tugs his shirt, that is gradually falling down, back up and slowly licks over a bud before taking it in between his teeth. The taste hits his tongue and it's sweeter than the first time. 

"Ed-ward," Jacob huffs out. Edward decides that maybe he's being a little mean by ignoring him. He glances up, puffing his cheeks and blowing gently on the now glistening bud. He looks almost feral as the cool airs hits his chest.

"Yes, love?" Edward takes the moment to rifle through the nightstand for the lube they'd stashed there from the previous incident.

Jacob blinks at him a few times almost as if to blink something out of his eyes. For a moment, he just stares blankly and Edward starts to become concerned as he looks him over carefully.

"Everything okay?" Edward's barely able to get his words out as Jacob's lips slam into his. Edward relishes in it for a minute. Jacob had his moments where he'd make a decision in bed, but they were few and far between. He'd give a little wiggle here and there to let Edward know he was interested. Though, this time, when Edward moves to pull away, he clings on to his bottom lip. Edward gives him another quick kiss before he's moving back down Jacob's body.

"I'm thinking..." Edward begins, finally letting go of Jacob's limp wrists to tug at his shorts that were starting to fit a lot like boxers, "eating you out would do me a world of good."

He can audibly hear Jacob's breath stutter. 

He tugs the shorts down without another word and watches in delight as Jacob's dick pops out. He ignores it in favor of pushing Jacob's legs up as far he thought would be comfortable and watching as Jacob grabbed them without any instruction. 

He kisses up the sides of Jacob's thighs slowly before deciding to tease his rim with his tongue. It's just an experimental lick or two, but he can already hear Jacob's breath getting a little shaky. 

When he finally pushes his tongue in pass the rim, he can hear Jacob let out a frustrated grunt. 

"Eddy..." He gasps quietly.

Edward decides to speed up the pace, citing the fact that Jacob's been through enough, as he quickly pushes his tongue in out. He uses his finger to lightly tug and simultaneously fuck into his fluttering hole. He curls his fingers and gets a muffled hiss.

Jacob's trying his best to be quiet, Edward can tell from prior experience. He wants to know why. Why was he holding back this time? He finally breaks down, mind searching for Jacob's as he quietly gasps above him.

Embarrassing. Fainting and then getting caught fucking like I wasn't just on a feeding tube.

Edward tries to keep his own amusement to himself as he speeds up his fingers, kissing Jacob on the thigh as a silent apology when he lets out a loud grunt at the addition of cold lube.

"You alright, Sweetie?" He asks while patiently waiting on some feedback, but all he gets is a couple of splutters and a frustrated sounding moan.

"Think you could cum from this?" He asks as a follow up question and watches as Jacob's unfocused gaze turns into a death glare. He's still huffing and groaning, but he looks like he's contemplating murder. 

Edward thinks he gets the gist of the message.

He replaces his tongue with a couple of fingers, which Jacob appreciates more, but eventually he gets smacked in the head with a pillow. 

"Fuck!" Jacob hisses before almost actually hitting Edward in the chest.

"Okay, okay. Point made."

He gets about half way inside of him and Jacob's spilling all over his stomach with a loud grunt.

He waits patiently for Jacob to finally come down. It's a slow descent considering that Edward hadn't bothered to move, thinking it would do more harm than good.

"M'Sorry." Is the first thing Edward hears when he's finally able to form words.

Edward only lets out a chuckle, pecking Jacob on the cheek. 

"S'all good. As long as I get to tug your hair when you're returning the favor." 

He'd never actually openly admitted it to Jacob, but he liked the fact that his hair was growing. He liked being able to run his fingers through it. Liked the way Jacob, subconsciously leaned into the touch, almost preening. 

He finds himself having to almost stand on the bed in order for Jacob to be comfortable. As promised, he has a handful of hair from the top of Jacob's head. He tries to remember to keep a hold on what he's doing. 

Don't tug too hard. Don't yank. Don't fuck into his mouth.

It doesn't really matter though, because on the fourth suck, he's cumming into a surprised looking Jacob's mouth.

Just as surprised himself, he almost falls ass first off of the bed.

At least the TV is there to break his fall.