Season 1: Episode 1- The Danger Begins part 1

Third Pov~

" Captain Man, H/N( hero name)!" Jasper exclaims

"What about Captain Man and H/N?" Henry asks curiously.

" Did you guys see what they did yesterday?" Jasper asks happily.

"Can we focus on algebra?" Charlotte says wanting to get off the topic the two boys were on.

"There was a fire at a pet store and Captain Man ran inside, H/N came inside and used her water powers right through the flames, and saved all the animals and they didn't even get hurt" Jasper explains.

"Captain Man never gets hurt. He's a beast. And H/N has her super cool powers." Henry says agreeing with his friend.

"You know, someday, when you guys are cleaning my swimming pool because you failed this algebra test, then flunked out of school, I hope you remember this moment, 'cause I will," Charlotte says pointing to herself

"Hey, here's a cool job I could do. Foot model!" Henry says putting his feet towards Charlotte

"You guys, can we go over the list for my birthday party?" Jasper says wanting to talk about his birthday.

"Sure!" Henry says.

" No!" Charlotte says.

"No!" Henry says.

" But I invited 52 people. And nobody's texted me back yet. What does that mean?" Jasper says dejectedly.

"That people have been to your parties before?" Henry says trying to remain optimistic.

"Oh, come on, my parties aren't that bad," Jasper says.

" Christmas. Three years ago. Fifteen kids ended up in the hospital" Charlotte explains.

" 'Cause of your raw turkey" Henry continued charlotte's words.

"It was turkey sushi," Jasper says trying to defend himself.

"A boy almost died," Charlotte says.

" Almost!" Jasper says not understanding charlotte's point.

"Okay, the first person who helps me find an after school job gets this bowl of pinecones," Henry says trying to bribe his friends. Jasper then gasps at Henry's bribe as if it was the best prize ever.

"Why do you even need a job?" Charlotte says questioning both her friends.

" I want to learn responsibility you know, to learn. Challenge me." Henry says.

"He wants money," Jasper says.

"I want money!" Henry says agreeing with Jasper's statement.

" Money's good," Charlotte says agreeing with both boys statement.

" Can we please talk about my birthday?" Jasper says wanting to go back to the topic they were on before.

"Oh, am I gonna have to slap a boy?" Charlotte says walking towards Jasper

" Henry, can you please tell me, how in the world--Oh, I didn't know Jasper, and Charlotte were here" Kris, Henry's mother says greeting the children in front of her.

"We're studying," Jasper says to Mrs Hart.

" Are we?" Charlotte says not believing their studying.

"Mom, we're right in the middle of some--" Henry tries to say but is interrupted by his mother

"I'm not interrupting," Kris says not letting Henry finish his statement.

"I just have a question about your underwear," Kris says not knowing she is embarrassing Henry.