🩸𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5 🩸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ariana was staring at the ceiling in the hotel room.
Felix was in the shower. Alec and Jane went to feed and said they were going to bring back 'coffee' but it's going to be blood in coffee cups. And Demitri was standing on the balcony.

Ariana was thinking about her future. She had always wanted to be happily married, with kids. She dreamt about it all the time when she was in foster care. It's what kept her going most days. But, now she is a vampire. Ariana is hoping one day she will get to marry her mates. And maybe, just maybe adopt a kid. But that's highly unlikely.

"We're back!" Jane called walking in with Alec not far behind. Demitri came in from the balcony and Felix from the shower. The four of them took a coffee cup and Alec grabbed Arianas. They then sat on the bed around her.

"Ari. What's wrong?" Felix asked after 5 minutes of silence.

"Oh. Um. I was just thinking."

The four guards looked at each other then back to their mate. "Penny for your thoughts love?" Demitri asked.

"Do you think we will ever get married?" Ariana blurts out.

"Of course darling. We love you. And always will and always have." Alec tells her making her smile.

"I know that's not what's only on your mind. What else?" Jane asked.

"Oh. That oh. Um. Nothing." Ariana stuttered looking anywhere but the faces of her mates.

"Ariana, if you don't talk to us we can't help." Alec tells her.

"Iwantkidsbutiknowwecanthavekidssoiwanttoadoptbutigetifyoudontwanttobecausethekidwouldmostliklybehumanandwelivewithabunchofvampires." Ariana rushed. If it wasn't for their vampire hearing the guards wouldn't have understood.

"Baby. I love kids. I have always wanted kids." Felix starts.

"But, after we died, it was out of the question." Demitri continued.

"We would love to have kids with you." Jane adds.

"Really?" Ariana asks a smile coming to her face.

"Of course Angel. But. We don't know how or when that will happen. But hopefully it will." Alec tells her.

"Thank you. I love you all." Ariana tells them.

"We love you too." Jane says kissing her.

"Now get ready. We have a surprise."

——————-

"Where are we going" Ariana asks her mates as they drag her down a street in Seattle

"It's a surprise." Felix says.

"Okay. Close your eyes." Jane says when they are almost at the store they were going to.

"Okay." Ariana say suspiciously.

Demitri leads Ariana into the shop. "Okay open your eyes." Ariana opens her eyes and squeals. Her mates brought her to a pet shop. "We talked to Aro. And we know since Elsa died you have been feeling lonely when we aren't around. So you can pick out one animal and and anything you want for it."

Ariana squeals again. Alec hands her the credit card. Ariana then runs around the store at human speed looking at all the animals and accessories.

After about 15 minutes Ariana rushed back to her mates with bags upon bags of things for her new friend.

"This is a lot of bags love. But where is the animal to go with all of this?" Demitri asks chuckling.

"I brought you guys the stuff so I could go get her and carrier her duh." Ariana said before running back.

Ariana then came back carrying a white puppy.
"My loves this is Nala. Nala these are Alec, Jane, Demitri, and Felix. Now let's go back to the hotel!"

 Now let's go back to the hotel!"

^Nala