5. Accepted or Rejected

I got up from my bed and quickly took shower. Then i changed into my new school uniform.

I mean seriously??? Who can wear these uncomfortable clothes 6 hours a day? I didn't even dress that much for winter formal

I didn't even dress that much for winter formal.

It was really nice idea to pack my books last night. YouTube videos actually help sometimes.

I grabbed my backpack and made sure that i had a pen with me because you know that i know someone who forgot a pen on the first day of school. And i am not going to be lucky to get a pen without asking (or even after asking) for one.

Soo i left my room and headed to the class Mr. Black showed me yesterday.

I must have been late because when i reached to the class the door was closed.
( and to anyone thinking what's the big deal just knock it. Let me tell you, that gives me serious anxiety issues and its embarrassing to be late and knocking the door on your first day!)

I gathered up courage and knocked the door twice.

A beautiful woman with jet black hair wearing black and green uniform opened the door.

" Ahh.. You must be Mr. Stilinski. Come in." She said

" I am miss Smith and i will be teaching you history.
Class this is mr. Stilinski. He will be studying with you for rest of the year. I hope you all will be nice to him"

"So Mr. Stilinski , why don't you introduce yourself to the class" she asked turning to me( as if i really had any choice)

" Hello everyone. I am stiles. I am from california. I like to read and learn many languages. And..uhh.. oh..yeah i used to play lacrosse back in my old school , but i must tell you i was actually only a bench warmer.
And i know by your faces that you have many questions which you can ask me now. So shoot" i introduced myself really fast and i myself was surprised  about my new found confidence

" Is your real name stiles? I mean who names their children stiles?" Someone from back asked

" Oh i expected it ,no stiles is the name i go by. And my parents named me even worse. Most people can't even pronounce it."

" how many languages do you know??"

" i know 11 languages. I started learning 1 new language every year when i was 3."

"Wait doesn't that add up to 14 what about other 2 years??"

"Oh there were no other 2 years"

" What do you mean?"

" I mean i am 14 years old. And i know what you all are thinking. I just got promoted to upper classes"

" That makes you a junior. Thats your new name from us. Think of it as a welcome gift"

" i am starting to regret telling you all my age" i said in a joking manner

And wow. These people are amazing . I can already tell that i am accepted to their group even though i barely know them especially those 3 girls sitting in the center of the class.