An Explination:

Hello, thank you for clicking on this. Since you've gotten so far I'm assuming you have at least some interest in what I've stated in the blurb, wether it be because you want inspiration, to use one of my ideas, or are just generally confused by my request because it's strange😅. I wanna start by saying I cannot write for shit. It's not that my English or grammar are extremely horrible it's just that I can create plots and general concepts but cannot for the life of me use the outlines I make to write a story. I can sometimes get random story's and concepts to come to me, and sometimes I'm even good at fleshing out entire scenarios but I cannot ever seem to make a full story or bring to life the things I want to present to other people about my stories. This might not make much sense to a lot of people, which is fair considering I don't get it myself at times but I do really wish to see my stories come to life in any way, shape, or form. Wether my ideas inspire some of your own, you take my ideas exactly as they are, or however my ideas or concepts end up in your writing, if they do please just send it to me. Even if the story ends up having nothing to do with my concepts I wanna read it anyways. I don't have a life and am constantly bored 🥲✌️ so pls send me your work I really do wanna read it. You don't even have to credit me if you end up using one of my ideas or even all of them. And hey if you end up using my my idea and whatever amount of story outline I create and your like ah shit what happens next and need me to tell you shoot me a message and I'll respond back, that is if you don't wanna have to create the next plot points/some of the scenes, or if you don't know what to do next and want my help. You really have no obligation to me except sending me your work to read it😝😂 so pls enjoy my shit so that I can enjoy yours.
I will be uploading randomly and for the most part I create shit from a bunch of different genres.
Summary: pls use my shit, u don't have to credit me, pls send it to me so I can read it- even if it has nothing to do with my shit send it anyways because I need entertainment, and enjoy.