sukufushi scroll #13: stories made by who?

Shami, the author, sat on the couch staring at her phone. She searches sukufushi stories on wattpad.

Her face reddened when she reads a mature scene and decided to look for more stories when two men approaches her.

"What are you doing, extra?" Sukuna peeked from behind.

"What is that, Shami-san?" Megumi sat next to her.

"I'm searching for some sukufushi fics..." she showed them. "Do you guys wanna read it and maybe... do some live action?" she wiggle her eyebrows at them teasingly.

Sukuna immediately smirked. "What story should we do?"

Megumi whacked him. "We will not do any, you hear me?"

"Yeah yeah..." Sukuna pouts and peeked again.

Shami then noticed something unusual about the author's username of the smut sukufushi fic she's reading.

"Wait..." she narrowed her eyes. "KingOfCurses_OwnsMegumi... who the f—" she pauses and slowly turned around to look at Sukuna.

"What?"

Shami immediately turned her phone away from Megumi. Megumi confusingly looked a her. "What?"

Shami inhaled deeply, "YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF THIS SMUT SUKUFUSHI FIC, SUKUNA?!"

"Oopsie..." Sukuna gulped. "At least Megumi don't use wattpa—" he got punched by Megumi.

"Oh... so you want to tie me down? Pin me? Want to hear me calling you DADDY? Want to see me in a choker and so you can choke me?"

Sukuna kneeled with his hands clasped together, sweats forming on his forehead. "It's all a misunderstanding! I don't use wattpad—"

*ding! ding!*

Megumi snatched Sukuna's phone and looked at his notifications. His eyes widen. It's all the comments in a... story in... wattpad.

'Omg! GO SUKUNA WRECK HIM'

'LMAO WE WANNA SEE SUM WRECKED MEGUMI'

'GO BITCH RAIL HIM<3'

Megumi yeeted the phone— also Sukuna out of the author's house.

"SUKUFUSHI SAILING NO MORE!"

The author screamed in agony after hearing Megumi.