chapter 9

korekiyo pov

i walked over to shuichis house. he said to come over as soon as i could and he would help me. i soon made it to his house and knocked on his door he opened it almost immediately after. "hey!" he said and let me in. "thank you for helping me." i said and sat on the couch. "no problem." shuichi said joining me. "so i was thinking maybe to guys could go the the cafe then to your house and you confess there?" shuichi suggested. "i like that idea." i told him.

~time skip~

we talked more about how i'm going to confess and we made a plan together. 'in kind of nervous.' i think as i go to bed.

the next day i wake up and get ready for school. during school i asked rantaro to meet me at the cafe.

~time skip~

after school i went to the cafe and waited for rantaro. once he came he sat down and asked. "so is there anything you wanted me to meet you here for?" "no just wanted to hang out with you." i answered. after we ordered our drinks we talked for a bit until i asked if we could go to my house. "yeah sure!" rantaro answered. so we walked to my house.

once we got to my house i walked him to my room and sat him on my bed and said. "rantaro there was a reason why i asked to hang out.." "ok what is it?" he asked me. "rantaro i-i like you..." i confess. "oh well i like you too!" rantaro said. "no like i like you." i say with emphasis on the like. "o-oh well kiyo i like you too." rantaro said and blushed. "can-can i kiss you?" i asked him. "yes." rantaro answered so i pulled down my mask and leaned in and kisses him. it was a short kiss but it was sweet and passionate. we both pulled away and hugged eachother. "i've been waiting to do that forever." rantaro tells me. "i have as well." i say.

A/N - this isn't over there's going to be 1 or 2 more chapters