9

Chelsea •

I walked out of my classroom and as I do everyday I went to look for Amir .

It was lunch and usually the lunch is nasty so I'm not even going to go get it.

Seeing Amir with his headphones down I walked up to him . "Hey" i spoke .

I hope he forgot about my card declining by now, I mean it happened on Friday and today is Monday so .

He squinted his eyes at me . "Do you like me or something? You wanna fuck me?" He asked catching me way off guard.

Going with the flow I said "yea" then shrugged .

He laughed "that's all you had to say  then, meet me at my car after school"

I nodded , at least I don't have to catch the bus home from school now .

But I do have to ride in his car with the broken window and it's cold as fuck .

So lose lose situation.

"Why you still standing here?" He asked as he walked off .

I followed him and eventually we were at the staircase, he sat down and got on his phone as I stood infront of him .

"Do you like me?" I asked .

He asked me so i asked him back.

"You're annoying as fuck and you give off police vibes so no"

"How do I give off police vibes?"

"You asked me about the sale I made and you popped up at where I stay"

"I was curious about what I saw and I was just walking to McDonald's, I'm not the police I'm just a girl that moved here from texas and is tryna make friends"

"Well you picked the wrong one sweetheart , I'm not friendly" he spoke putting his headphones back on .

I wanted to ask him why he choose to wear them big ass beats headphones instead of AirPods or regular earphones .

But since he was ignoring me I walked off , I went into the cafeteria and found my cousins and their friends .

"It wasn't that bad really it was just hella wet"

I furrowed my eyebrows as i sat down "what are y'all talking about ?" I asked .

"Jaybo fucked Alicia on her period" ebony spoke.

"That's nasty" i shook my head . "But who is Alicia?" I asked .

Jaybo pointed at Alicia who was all the way on the other side of the cafeteria.

She was pretty though.

"You gone create a soul tie doing shit like that" zariah spoke .

"Then be mad when You can't break it" ebony added .

Jaybo rubbed his hand down his face "I wish I cared" he spoke .

I sat back thinking about later , am I really going to follow through with Amir.

I mean I just wanted to be his friend and friends don't have sex with eachother.

I thought about that all day and after 3 more classes school was over .

I walked slowly to the student parking lot then looked around .

Seeing amir's car I walked up to it then opened the passenger door .

I got in then waved at him , he laughed then drove off .

I felt my phone vibrate so I opened it .