Chapter 6

Warning: use of drugs without your knowledge to make you more compliant

Gríma led you from the bathroom to a room, it was small and featureless, with a low bed inside with a wardrobe and a nice rug.

"For now this is where you will be staying" Gríma said.

You stood as Gríma nodded and closed the door, locking it, leaving you alone in the room. Immediately you collapsed to the floor, exhausted. You felt so empty, your father was dead, your cousin you had no idea and now you were the plaything for Wormtongue. You wished you had died at the battle of Hornburg, rather than being alive here.

Quickly you stood, scouting the room for anything useful, but found nothing. However, you did find some food, laid out for you on a small table. Your stomach growled hungrily but you were worried to eat, remembering how it was found Gríma placed poison into your father's food to make him more malleable. However, this worry was soon overtaken by the need to eat and you took a small amount of food and ate it.

You laid on the bed, looking up at the roof and sighed, wishing you were away from here. Even if you could escape Wormtongue, which was highly unlikely, you would need to then take on Saruman and then the millions of orcs outside. You decided to try to survive under the control of your capture. As you thought you fell asleep, exhausted from everything that happened today. You did not dream and you woke to Gríma sitting on the bed and stroking your hair, enjoying the way it felt through his fingers.

You yawned slightly and pulled Gríma's long cloak you had not taken off. Gríma when he saw you wrapped in his cloak made him smirk, he was glad you were accepting who you belonged to.

Slowly you sat up and Gríma looked at you, wishing to take you here and now, however, he scolded himself, he needed to wait. "Did you eat anything?" he asked.

"slightly" you said

"Slightly is no enough" Gríma said, "You must eat more"

"Did you put posion in it?" you asked.

"No" Gríma said simply. You raised your eyebrows and Gríma looked back at you with his usual emotionless face.

You didn't believe him but took some food anyway. You were right, Gríma had put something into your food, not poison, but a drug that worked like Xanax which would keep you calm and compliant to him. He watched as you took some more food and then drank a little. You looked sad and tired, still exhausted from what was happening. Gríma frowned and when you were finished he made sure you laid down again and to your surprise he also did, wrapping his arms slowly around you. You felt awkward, with Gríma pressed against you from behind, but soon you got used to it, sleep overtaking you as Gríma nuzzled his face into your hair and fell asleep again, this time with Gríma pressed against you.