7

Nova's POV

After I woke up, daddy took me downstairs and put me in the highchair, Papa placed buttered toast and a sippy cup of water on the tray.

I whine, turning me head towards papa, lifting my arms up.

"Eat some toast darling!" he spoke.

I shook my head, whining more. I lifted my arms higher.

"Tum tum hurts!" I whined, when he didn't move to lift me up, I started whimpering.

I want attention!

"Papa!" I whimpered. Papa sighed coming towards me, with a bottle of water and taking me to the living room.

"You have to eat something today princess!" Papa warned. I just nodded my head, cuddling daddy while drinking my water.

~

I hummed while playing with my toes, I'm currently in daddy's and papas bed, they let me sleep with them again because daddy was worried about me.

I'm in a pink tank top and still in my diapers, I was still to hot to put on my normal pj's. I grab Bow, throwing him in the air and catching him.

I threw him in the air again and I missed catching him and he landed on Papa's face.

I giggled, grabbing him from daddy. I continue throwing him in the air and catching him.

I threw him again and was about to catch it until some else did. I looked to the source and see papa giving me a warning glare.

"Darling it's 2:30am, you can play in the morning!" he grumbled tiredly. He gave me back Bow and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest "Go to sleep now love!"

I whine, struggling against his grip.

"Wanna play with Bow!" I mumble.

"You can play with Bow in the morning darling!" He yawned.

I pouted, looking across at daddy, I reached out and grabbed his hand, I put one of his fingers in my mouth and bite it down hard.

"Ow!" daddy hissed, he shot up from the bed and looked towards me "Nova, did you just bit my finger?"

I giggled, nodding my head.

"I don't find this funny Nova, you don't bite daddy's finger. That's a timeout for tomorrow missy!" he sternly spoke.

I whined turning my head towards Papa's chest, I yawn, grabbing the paci that's clipped to my tank top and put it in my mouth closing my eyes.

~

So I'm currently in the corner, from bitting daddy's finger last night, I whined annoyed.

I've been here for years.

Okay, maybe not years.

But it sure does feel like it.

I sigh loudly, leaning my head against the wall.

"You may leave the corner n-" daddy got interrupted by me, running towards him, hugging him tightly.

"I sowwy daddy!" I mumbled.

"It's okay love!" daddy spoke, lifting me up in his arms. "Darling, today you've got a doctors appointment. It's just a check up though love!"

I nodded and he took me upstairs to my bedroom, he laid me on the changing table and changed my diaper, he then went into the closet to grab an outfit for me.