Chapter 13

No One's Pov:

It had been a couple months since the fiasco in the gym and everything was mostly back to normal. The only things that were different were that Kageyama had apologized for his behavior and started to go to therapy, and Yamaguchi had moved away because his father got another job. Yamaguchi and Kei never did get closure over everything but Kei thought it was better that way. He had issues trusting people, the exception being Shoyo, and if he did give his trust and it was broken, it could never be fixed.

Shoyo had forgiven Kageyama after he saw how hard he was working to change and they were on good terms, but they still weren't as close as before. Tsukishima and Hinata were stronger than ever, only having the occasional argument that was quickly resolved. Tanaka and Ennoshita were doing great as well and they had gotten very serious about their relationship, even talking about moving in together in the future.

Noya and Asahi were taking things slower as to not give Asahi a heart attack about the future, but they were happy with where they were. Suga and Daichi on the other hand, weren't doing as great. Daichi wasn't taking his relationship with Suga serious enough and had even flirted with some other people here and there, making Suga worry about him cheating and if he could stay with him.

Suga wanted more commitment from him and Daichi wanted to be free again. They had broken up, but it only lasted two weeks before Daichi had realized he made a mistake. They were now taking things slow again, trying to rebuild their relationship and they had a lot of support from the team. All things aside, the team was playing great and they were all doing well. They were currently at a sleepover to celebrate the start of spring break at Kiyoko's house.

They were in the basement of her house just talking. Tsukishima and Hinata were cuddling on the beanbag chair, Ennoshita and Tanaka were on the floor, Tanaka having his arms wrapped around Ennoshita who was on his lap, Asahi was on the recliner with Noya sitting on the arm of it, Kageyama was on a chair with a small carton of milk, Suga and Daichi were sitting side by side on the couch with Kiyoko and Yachi, Kinoshita was lying under the coffee table, and Narita was lying on top of the coffee table.

They tried playing board games but it didn't go well as Tanaka and Noya got too energized as usual and flipped the board games over. Now there were game pieces and fake money all over the floor but no one could be bothered to pick them up. They decided to watch a horror movie and ended up picking the conjuring. Hinata hid his face in Tsukishima's chest right as the movie started, not able to handle any sort of horror movie.

Tanaka and Ennoshita were fine but since they moved to the back they ended up making out instead of watching the movie but no one seemed to notice. Asahi was a mess and seemed to be in prayer as Noya was excitedly watching the movie. Kageyama was comforting Yachi who couldn't stand to look at or hear the movie. She would have looked to Kiyoko for comfort, but Kiyoko really liked horror movies and couldn't sit still when watching them.

Suga and Daichi had moved to the floor and Suga wouldn't admit he was afraid because he wasn't comfortable enough around Daichi to cuddle up to him anymore. Daichi saw this and wrapped his arm around Suga, pulling him close to him and kissing his forehead. Narita and Kinoshita were both under the table now and were laughing at the movie and eating popcorn. When the movie got to a boring part they played darts on Snapchat until the movie got interesting again.

After the movie was over most everyone had fallen asleep, only leaving Kiyoko, Tsukishima, and Tanaka awake. Kiyoko turned off the TV and almost immediately fell asleep when she sat back down on the couch. Tsukishima and Tanaka took this opportunity to take pictures of their boyfriends and Tsukishima even made one of them his lock screen.

 Tsukishima and Tanaka took this opportunity to take pictures of their boyfriends and Tsukishima even made one of them his lock screen