Part 19

Y/N POV

Mr.Kim:Why(disappointed)
Y/N:COZ I too have some self respect..after how u treated me in ur office..u still ask me to join.???..but I am sorry Mr.Kim... (sarcastically)...I will not join there again...goodbye..hope we never meet....(left to ur house)

TAEHYUNG POV

When I heard her saying that she will not join the company again and told we should never meet...I just fell on my knees...I KNOW IT'S MY FAULT...BUT WHY U GAVE ME THIS MUCH BIG PUNISHMENT Y/N....I even planned to confess u tomorrow...why ??(crying)...

___After 3 months___

TAEHYUNG POV

In this 3 months... i fired Jessica...coz whenever i saw her it remainded me about the night when I lost my control and asked Y/N to resign ......I couldn't able to concentrate on my work...since Y/N left me...I became like this...I EVEN SEARCHED FOR HER BUT I CAN'T ABLE TO FIND HER... SHE EVEN CHANGED HER HOUSE...her friends also doesn't know about her....I asked Jungkook too...but he also didn't knew about her...WHERE ARE U Y/N..? I went to a newly opened cafe which is nearby

Y/N POV

In this 3 months....I missed him a lot...not only him.... I also missed my friends(Jk and Blackpink)...I didn't inform them where I am...now I am currently working in a cafe...the amount I get here is enough for me....the owner of the cafe(Mrs.Clara)..is like a mother to me...
I don't know where my parents are now...coz I  lost in a park when I came with them...afterwards I can't able to find them...

.....OK LET'S GO TO THE CUSTOMERS...when I am taking orders...I saw a man sitting in the chair by hanging his head low...I went to him and started to take my order...when I got no response...I looked at him...he is wearing mask...but soon he removed that .....WAIT IT'S TAEHYUNG...(I widened my eyes) but he smiled at me with tears..

WTH......DOES HE KNOW TO SMILE??????....I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE...

TAEHYUNG POV

I came to the cafe

I came to the cafe...still thinking about Y/N...then I heard a very familiar voice taking my order....I looked up to see my angel...standing infront of me...i got teary...getting no reply from me she looked at me but couldn't recognise me since I am wearing a mask...so I removed it for her....when she saw me she become shocked..I just smiled at her...
Me:How are u Y/N....???
She is still in shock coz I asked her in my most sweetest voice..which none could have noticed that before except my family...
Y/N:Fine (cold)..what do u want to have sir..??..
NOW I BECOME MORE SHOCKED COZ SHE NEVER BEHAVE COLD TOWARDS ANYONE....
Me:(so in order to change her mood)...YOU...
She just glared at me and went away...I just sighed and waited for her shift to finish...

...At night (after the shift)...

I was waiting for her outside the cafe...then I saw her coming out from the cafe...I quickly went to her and tapped her shoulder...she turned around with surprised look..may be coz I am waiting for her...?then she looked me with her coldest glare...which I found cute!!!
Y/N:WTH DO U WANT....????
Me:Y/N.....pls come back there.....I can't even spend  a single minute without u in the company.. (Politely)
Y/N:WHY WOULD I...???AFTER HOW U INSULTED AND ACCUSED ME AND EVEN ASKED ME TO RESIGN WITHOUT HEARING MY EXPLANATION....do u think I will come back there????
Me:I know it's my fault that I asked u to resign without hearing ur explanation...but pls understand that I was not in the right state of mind that night... as one of our business partner cancelled the~~~(cut off by her)

---------to be continued----------

HEY READERS..hope u like today's part..
It's just an imagination...
Don't take it seriously...

Fell free to share ur ideas..
DON'T BE A SILENT READER...
If u ended up liking this part..
Vote🌟🌟
Comment 👇👇
Follow for the updates 😊

SO now it's time for questioning...
Ummm...

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

WHO IS UR BIAS😉😉???

Comment here
--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment here--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------
Have a nice day 😊

Bye 👋 👋