#2

Time flew but Seokjin didn't knew about it. He was still sleeping on the cold floor shivering.

The door slammed open making Jin jump from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked forward to see an angry Namjoon. His eyes was bloodshot,a dark aura surrounded the room.

Jin gulped seeing Joon ready to hear something but what he received was a tight slap across his cheeks making him gasp.

The next moment he was pulled up by his collar. Joon tightened his grip on the collar,harshly pushing him to the nearby wall.

Jin hissed in pain. He cried out loud hoping that someone will help.

"No use,even if you use a loudspeaker no one would hear you,the rooms in my mansion are all soundproof."
He said smirking.

He then turned Jin around who was now in tears. He grabbed his hair lifting his face up.

"I got a toy for everything. I always wanted someone to be like my slave from my childhood. Now I got one."
Joon let go off Jin's hair and slightly tapping his cheek which was swollen due to the slap.

"Make sure no one knows about this, understood."
Joon asked him to which he nodded.
Joon went to the washroom while Jin slid through the wall gathering his knees to his chest. He buried his face in his knees crying silently. At this moment he just wanted to bury him alive so he could avoid Joon. It hurts more when they hurts us,our loved one.

Jin was shocked to see his behaviour. He knew he was cold
Even Joon's father told him about it but also assured that he was sweet and loving inside. Jin couldn't find his sweet side.

By crying,he slept. Namjoon showered and saw him sleeping. He clenched his teeth but decided not to destroy his sleep because he had some other evil plans in his mind.

Next morning..
Jin woke up by slight taps on his cheeks. He opened his eyes and saw a smiling Joon. He was surprised to see him but thought of it as a dream,so closed his eyes.

"Jin". Joon called him out.

Jin opened his eyes and saw Joon smiling. Jin smiled at him thinking he'll be treated good.
But soon Joon's smile turned to a smirk.

"Get your ass up!! We have work to complete." Joon demanded and walked to another room.

Jin stood up weakly and followed him to another room which looked like a gym.
He saw Joon undoing his shirt to reveal his toned abs. Jin gulped on seeing them.

Joon came near him." Remove these." He said pointing to his suit.
Jin hesitated but did as he ordered after receiving slap. He removed his suit and was left on his long sleeve white shirt.

Joon took some ropes and tied Jin's arms together.
"What a..are y.you doing??".
Jin asked being terrified after Joon wore his boxing glows.

He smirked and began punching Jin on his stomach and chest making him cough. He was crying hard. But Joon just behaved like a monster.

He stopped after an hour when sweat dripped down his forehead. He removed the ropes.
Jin fell on the ground. He had no energy left after all this. He coughed badly.

"Make sure you're keeping all this a secret!! If anyone gets to know about this ,I'll first kill your family, probably your brother,then your parents and after that you."
He said smirking.

"P.. please!!. Jin mumbled and Joon replied him sarcastically.
"Don't worry they'll be safe until all this thing's are safe in your mind. Don't you dare to spat anything.Act along with me infront of our parents. Promise you'll do anything for me!!".

Jin looked at him confused but he was damn sure he won't do anything to Tae as Joon loves him so much and for the same reason he is suffering like this.

"Promise!!".
"Good boy,now go prepare me my breakfast." Joon said tapping his cheeks.

Jin gathered all his strength and walked out of that room while Joon continued his other works.

On reaching down,he saw a short boy with chubby cheeks,he looks so adorable. He went towards him as to know who he was.

"Excuse me,may I know who are you?". Jin asked with a smile.

"Your worst nightmare"." How dare you to snatch my Joon hyung from me. I won't spare you!!. Btw mark my name, I'M PARK JIMIN."The boy who looked like an angel said making him drop his smile.

"I think he banged you very hard, you can't even walk properly." The boy said while smirking.

Suddenly he was pulled backwards to hit a hard chest.

"Chim,Meet my husband Kim Seokjin and Jin this is my cousin Park Jimin." It was Joon.
The sudden touch gave Jin goosebumps. He saw the Jimin guy clenching his fist.

"Where is my breakfast?". Joon asked Jin. He was to reply when they heard giggles.

They saw Tae and Jungkook coming down talking and talking while laughing.
Seeing them, Joon tightened his grip on Jin's waist making him hiss. The bruises are still there but Joon didn't care. Jin tried to hold back his tears.
He could hear the sound as Namjoon was clenching his jaw.

He released him when his parents came down....

(2 B CONTINUED)