Episode 4

*Y/n POV*

After a 10-20 mins of driving we reached my home. I had guided Jin the way to my home during the whole journey so we did not have any else conversation nor an awkward silence. Suga had slept leaning to Jungkook who was also asleep. Jimin and Hobi played hand games. Namjoon and Jin were focused on driving and safety. Taehyung was looking out through the window and was staring at the sky maybe because he didn't want to see the deadly scenes outside?

Now our car is outside my house's gate..

Namjoon: Everyone wake up we reached Y/n's home!

Suga: So soon? *Rubs his eyes*

Jimin: Soon you say? We already finished playing games for the 30th time.

Jin: Yah Jungkook and Taehyung get ready with your weapons....Yoongi you should use Y/n's weapon!

Namjoon: Y/n do you have the keys to open the gate?

Y/n: I don't have the key but I use fingerprint recognition lock, so am ready to go.

Namjoon: Ok then Y/n will go to open the gate while Kookie, Tae and Yoongi will be next to help her....Jimin and Hobi will go with them and check if there are any zombies in the house when they open the gate (my house is protected by the gate and wall and I live alone so 99% you all will be safe and alone). I and Jin will drive the car inside and after that Kookie, Tae and Yoongi will close the gate. Is it ok for everyone?

Everyone said yes but I was thinking about Namjoon calling them Kookie and Tae....It sounded both cute and funny.

Namjoon: Y/n? Y/n? Y/n?

Y/n: ah ah Yes yes am fine with it!

Taehyung: What happened? Did you go back to your normal stupid self?

I glared at him with an annoyed face.

Then we all except Namjoon and Jin went out of the car towards the gate. But when I pressed my finger for unlocking the gate and zombie which was hiding in the waste bin jumped on to my leg.

*Taehyung POV*

I was looking at the front of us thinking the zombies will be there but I heard Y/n screaming which made me alert. I looked at her and saw that a zombie was trying to bite her and she was shaking her leg while half of her was lying down due to the force of the zombies pull. 

I ran to her and behind me came Kookie and Suga...I hit the front of the zombie's head first because it may bite her easily if I hit its back of the head first. With the force of the first hit the zombie was thrown back to the waste bin and I hit it in the back of head killing it by hitting twice or thrice. I looked back to Y/n she was breathing heavily while crying and there was a scar on her leg and blood was coming out. I ran to her and took her in my embrace but she started blabbering things..I asked her to stand up before more zombies came attracted by her scream.

She tried to walk but she was limping with her left leg as it was bleeding (not much heavily). I took her arm and kept it in my shoulders for letting her hold onto me for support. By the time we started walking Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung already took the ar inside and was waiting for us in an agreement that no zombie was inside. She caught onto me for support and we went inside letting Jimin and hobi close the gate making sure it won't easily open.

*Y/n POV*

I was crying because it hurted so bad in my left leg and I was not in my right mind and caught onto Taehyung for support.