Chapter 19:- Family Condition

Today Was Sid's Holiday. So, He Was At Home Only.

Vibha Was Still In Shock Of Ramvir's Death.

Abhi Was Still In Coma. Nothing Improved. Everyday Vaish Used To Sat Beside Abhi & Talk To Him Of About Her Whole Day. Vaish Used To Cry Silently In Her Room Too.

All This Was Noticed By One Person, That Is Sid. Sid Too Wanted Abhi To Come Out Of Coma. He Wanted To Talk To Abhi, That Teasings, That Sidshek Things. But He Was Controlling Himself For His Family.

Amaira Now Focuses More On Studies. She Don't Do Much Tantrums Now. Slowly She Too Came To Know About Her Family's Condition. She Too Became Some What Mature.

Sid Sometimes Do Over Time Too Because Lack Of Money. In This Money They Have To Handle House, House Rent, Abhi's Fees Of Doctor, And Many More.

Now, Amaira Was Doing Her Home Work. Sid Was On Important Call. Vaish & Vibha Was Doing Some Work.

Suddenly The Electricity Was Goes Off. This Happens Many Times In Middle Class Houses.

Before, They Didn't Had Any Electric Cut Coz. They Has Generator In Their Mansion. But Now They Have To Go Through It Too.

4 Hours Passed But Electricity Didn't Came. By Now, Everyone Was Frustrated.

Amaira Came Towards Sid & Said,

Amaira:- Chachu, When Will Electricity Come?

Sid:- It Will Come In Some Time. But If You Feel Very Hot, Then I Have A Idea.

Sid Took Amaira To Refrigerator & Open Fridge. Cold Air Came Out From Fridge & Hitted Amaira's Face. He Smiled. But Sid Closed The Fridge Door.

Sid:- Okay, Now Are You Chilled?

Amaira:- Itne Me Kya Hota Hain? Mujhe Zyada Chahiye.

Sid:- Abhi Me Liye Itna Hi Milega. Okay. Now Do Your Home Work.

Saying This Left. Amaira Too Engrossed In Her Work.

To Be Continued
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So Guys, This Was The 19th Chapter. I Hope You All Would Have Liked It.

Sorry Guys For This Boring Chappy. Actually I Wanted Give How Their Family Condition Is Now.
*Sowwieee*😚😘

Suggest Me 1 Person For Male Positive Character.

I Will Meet You In Another Chapter.

Banner Credits:- Designer_Butterfly

Till Then, See Yaa...............