wounds

Naina pov

The knife only cut the flesh it's not that deep so don't worry. It's a flesh wound ok. " I nooded my head in yes and dipped the cotton ball in antispetic with my trembling hands .In any other circumstances I would have gaped him like a fish. Even though I already knew that.I saw his chest and muscular abyss. But now I am freely running my hands on his abdomen .Near his six packs which made me blush .

"This is going to sting"I mumbled to myself more than him and placed the cotton ball around the wound. He hissed while I was cleaning the blood around the wound.

Aaaah Maaaa! It's  fucking pain's like a bitch "he cursed I jumped at the outburst and blinked my eyes .
" Should I call your mother....... I mean rupali aunty. "

"No !! You can't call her she very far from us"
I don't understand this far word she is just lives in North wing. Rich peoples I guess
I continued to dapping the the wound.

"I told you "I mumbled and closed my eyes seeing his clenched jaw and eyes like vault.

"Why are you closing your eyes ???? Do you have blood phobia or something like that. "he asked.

"No I don't have one. But I don't see blood oozing out from someone abdomen on regular base. "I taunted him.

"Just hurry up. Open your eyes they will make your work easy. "I slowly opened my eye one by one to which he chuckled vibrating his chest . In this grave situation he is chuckling .when I opened my eyes I saw stitches and caught in my LaLa land.

"It must be painful. I sorry, I started the argument today. I didn't knew........ ." tears staining my cheeks. He sighed heavily and said

"Don't feel pitty on me."

"I am not doing it out of pity. "

virat grunted in response and tried to sit up. I pushed him by his shoulder in laying position .But he didn't listen to me and finally ended up in sitting position. I threw the used cotton in the trash .I used large cotton square to stop the bleeding and placed it across cuts before wrapping the sticky waterproof gauge around his torso. I signed in relief and went in closet to get him a loosely T-shirt.
I found a olive green vest or men tank top in his section .
I asked him to raise his hand like a kid and he raised his hand and I pushed the vest down carefully not touching his wound.
His eyes were continuously staring me and my each move thinking what I'm up to.

"Did you had your dinner. ......??? "I wiggled my eyebrows to which he replied

" I had my lunch but didn't got the time for dinner. "

"Then simply say  No...... Don't make excuses. " and I left the room. I went to kitchen and reheated the food left in frigde as I'm not allowed to cook before the ritual.
I heated the milk and add some tumeric in it. It's a home remedy and will also help him alot.
I took the tray of the food and switch off the light of kitchen. Dai ma aksed me

" What are you doing this late in kitchen Bahu rani Sa. If want something you can call me or Bimala anytime. "she said.

" Actually I am taking dinner for Virat and I thought it already very late. I don't want to disturb anyone. " I said.

"We are hired to serve you Bahu Rani Sa.Feel free to order us. "

"Okay. I will do that next time. This food will be get cold if didn't went now. Good night. " I left to west wing. When I reached in the room.

Virat asked immediately bombarded questions
"Where were you.???

What in your hand.?????.

"I went to kitchen and brought you food ."placed the tray in front of him