LDS Invasion!

Normal talking
"Wrisping"
'Thinking'
*Sound Effect and action*
<Text's/Call's>
=======================
The Next Day at Maiami City Airport

3rd Person P.O.V

Following his superior order, Reiji Akaba's orders, Nakajima was awaiting the arrival of the highest ranking person in LDS apart from the President next to a luxurious limo. Although the heat was quite intense, the burly man showed no discomfort whatsoever.

After several minutes, Nakajima spotted the jet belonging to said person slowly descending to the landing pad, before coming to a complete stop. Immediately afterwards, its side door opened, out of which emerged a woman with magenta, heart-shaped hair and blue eyes clad in a dark pink blouse and skirt. That person was the chairwoman of LDS, Himika Akaba.

Nakajima rushed to meet her, inclining his head slightly before her

Nakajima rushed to meet her, inclining his head slightly before her. He then opened the door of luxurious limo as they both entered the limo.

Nakajima:Congratulations on the successful company merger, Chairwoman Akaba

Nakajima praised with a smile on his face as the limousine began driving towards the tower of LDS.

Himkia: Thank you, Nakajima *Smiled* Everything is proceeding according to our plan. With this, LDS is one step closer in having its presence all around the world. Such preparations are necessary to form strong alliances and to nurture more Duelists for the upcoming battles.

Nakajima: I'm sure the President will be pleased to hear that. But... *Hesitated to speak*

Himika: But what? Did something happen while I was away?

Nakajima: I didn't want to bother you since you were busy with the negotiations and everything. Truth be told, there have been several... incidents over the past week that I believe that would interest you

Himika: Incidents... you say? What kind of incidents?

Nakajima gave her a brief summary of everything regarding the sudden emergence of a new form of summoning.

Nakajima: However, keep in mind that I'm not fully informed about all the details surrounding this case. For more details, you should speak to the President

Himika: "So it would seem..." *Frowned*

=======================
Timeskip to LDS

Reiji: Welcome home, Mother

Reiji greeted respectively, but he noticed his mother's concern expression.