three

january 5th 2020 - continued

instagram story

34min ago

39,927 views

39,927 views

irl

"Daddy's going to be here soon Astrid, do you want to wait outside?" Townes explained to her daughter. Townes is very excited to see Harry again. Last time they saw each other was more than a month ago. Work was very busy for both of them, especially Harry.

Having a daughter with him has been the single best thing she has ever done. They both love Astrid so so much, they would do anything for her. With their relationship being private, they has ups and downs. They started to date in 2014 then breaking up in 2015. In March of 2016, they met at a party hook up again, and Townes later got the news that she was pregnant. She was terrified to tell anyone about it, the first person she told was Bella. Bella and Townes met in 2015 a few months before she and Harry broke up. They became so close that they now call each other sisters, Bella is also the godmother of Astrid. In 2016 Bella introduced Townes to Devon. They instantly clicked, and are now best friends. 

She told Harry about the baby in May when she could no longer hide the frowning stomach. When he found out he froze, not knowing what to do to or say. It took him a few minutes to process this information, but when he did he smiled the biggest and happiest smile Townes had ever seen, lifting her up from the ground. Even they weren't together at this point he said that he would support the baby and her in whatever she needed, she was so great full. They decided that it would be better for both of them, for the time being, if they didn't say that he was the dad. After Astrid was born they started hanging out again and they become friends nothing more.

In May of 2017, Harry released his first album. He released this album on the 12th of May, which is the same date that Townes told him about the pregnancy. She found this so cute.

In November of 2017 they started dating, and have been ever since. They are very private about it, almost no photos of them have been taken. There have been photos taken of them but you can usually not tell who the girl is. They try to meet in different locations as much as they can, for example now they are meeting in the Caribbean. Astrid adores her mom and dad but she will always be a daddy's girl.

Harry and Townes have decided that they don't want their relationship or the secret of who Astrids did is to be private anymore, they don't want to reveal it yet but they both know it has too be done soon.

Astrid is already outside when she snaps out of her thoughts. She followed her daughter out, looking at her jump with joy. Astrid looks back at her mom with so much excitement in her eyes.

"Is daddy almost here?" The same time she said this they could hear a car coming up the driveway. The car stops, and Harry opens the doors. Astrid literally sprints down the car.

"Agh, come here baby." He says in his thick accent, bending down to pick up Astrid, kissing her cheek.  "I've missed you so so much." He says getting his bag with one arm and carrying Astrid with his other arm, walking up to where Townes am will standing.

"Hey, love." He said to her, leaning forward to kiss her.

"Ewwww. Daddy don't."

-

remember to vote and comment :)