Starting Crystals

So this chapter will be about what crystals i suggest you use, I will tell you about my own and others that I know but first let's start with the basics.

My favourite crystal to start with is the Quartz family, specifically clear quartz. Personally I like clear quartz because of it's clear translucent appearance and it's a all round healer, my first Crystal was Jade. I felt such a attraction to it I couldn't let it go, it was a jade Buddha necklace that I now wear everyday with my tigers eye but that can be for another day.

My first collect that I still have now consisted of Clear Quartz pointed Crystal and tumble stone, Amethyst cluster, garnet, tigers eye tumble stone and pointed stone, citrinite, Opalite, Apophyllite, rose Quartz, bloodstone, soladite, blue lace agate, purple agate, smokey Quartz, Pink fluorite, Aquamarine, orange carnelian, hematite ring, gold stone black pendulum, Jade, moonstone bracelet and selenite.

I didn't buy mine all together I built them up, from one to 24+. I bought most of mine in bundles because usually the more you buy there's usually a deal open if you ask, so you can cut down the price and get a lot of Crystals.

Also try to get cheap Crystals but make sure their real, you need to also set a budget so you don't overspend and overpay on Crystals. If you think buying online is better because you live far from a shop, feel to nervous or not mobile then buying online is good and cheap but make sure you check the reviews first to check the person is valid.

If you guys are thinking about starting a collection of Crystals or already have one I'd love to know, thanks for reading :)