Chapter 10: Rise of the Dinobots

We then cut to Grimlock tackling Optimus through the ceiling in the ship before Grimlock lands on the Antarctic ice with his feet while Optimus lands flat on his face. Optimus gets back up and picks up the Star Saber shouting "only together can we survive!" before charging at Grimlock who blocks Prime's blade with his own broadsword while the other four dinobots arrive on the scene to watch. Grimlock tells Optimus "Me Grimlock thought you smell familiar. it scent of Prime, last Prime abandoned us while we were tortured, enslaved, and turned into monsters!" followed by a series of images from Grimlock's past briefly flash on the screen from Grimlock's team fighting alongside the nameless 13th prime as members of the knights of Cybertron to the five of them being enslaved and forced to fight in energon-soaked gladiator games in the pits of Kaon to them being experimented on by Shockwave and infused with the DNA of the ancient dinosaurs. Optimus then tells Grimlock "I'm not the prime you once knew, I promise I won't abandon you!" followed by Optimus sliding under Grimlock before climbing up the colossal dinobot's back to punch him in the face knocking him out cold. Grimlock then gets back up on his feet and tells Optimus "nice try, prime... but me Grimlock slave to no one... NOBODY CONTROLS GRIMLOCK!" followed by Grimlock transforming into his Tyrannosaurus Rex mode and breathing a blast of fire from his mouth which Optimus deflects with his shield before charging at the mechanical dinosaur head-on shouting "please Grimlock, we're fighting for the same team, I gave you your freedom! now let me lead you!" before socking him in his big dino jaw knocking Grimlock down for the count causing him to revert back into his robot mode. the other four dinobots rush to Grimlock's aid followed by Grimlock recognizing Optimus's authority saying "you fought well, Prime. me Grimlock trust you now, it would be honor to fight alongside leader of knights of Cybertron once more" followed by Grimlock kneeling before Optimus Prime showing that he has now earned the trust of all five dinobots. Optimus contacts Underbase to inform S.T.A.R.S. to ready the groundbridge, saying that he's coming back with reinforcements. we then cut back to the Underbase where we see Optimus step through the groundbridge with both the Autobots and Humans watching in awe, Drift saying "I knew he would return" followed by Crosshairs shouting "WOO! love the new look, big bot!" along with Bulkhead saying "the 'cons are in trouble now, Optimus Prime is back in business!" followed by Bumblebee clasping hands with Optimus, saying "glad to have our old leader back, Prime. I had faith in you... we all did" followed by the five Dinobots stepping through the groundbridge much to the shock of Wheeljack and Perceptor, Wheeljack asking Optimus who his new friends are. Optimus introduces the rest of team prime to the Dinobots, ancient warriors from Cybertron's past who have come to help us: Grimlock, Slug, Sludge, Snarl, and Swoop. Fairborne tells Optimus that he came back just in time, informing him that Megatron has returned from the dead and has taken control of KSI's man-made transformers leading an attack in Hong Kong. Lennox then tells Optimus that he and the boys at S.T.A.R.S. have a present they've been saving for his return presenting the Autobot leader with a Western Star 5700 semi truck for him to scan as a new vehicle mode. Optimus then scans the vehicle and raises his Star Saber in the air shouting his famous line "Autobots... transform and roll out!" before transforming into his new Western Star 5700 semi truck mode followed by all five dinobots transforming into their dino forms: Grimlock a Tyrannosaurus Rex, Slug a Triceratops, Sludge a Brachiosaurus, Snarl a Stegosaurus, and Swoop a Pteranodon. Crosshairs then says "whoa, didn't see that coming" followed by Drift saying "I was expecting a giant car". Bumblebee then tells the two to get a move on followed by 'Bee and Bulkhead transforming into their vehicle modes before Crosshairs and Drift follow suit. Wheeljack and Perceptor activate the groundbridge with Wheeljack telling the Autobots "now promise you guys don't die on us, okay?" before Perceptor tells wheeljack to shut up. Cade and Tessa both decide to gear up with the commandos with Cade kissing Tessa on the forehead for good luck followed by Tessa running off to join Lennox's team, Lennox telling Cade "Don't worry Yeager, she'll be safe with us". Chip then rolls up to Cade to wish him good luck, telling him that he hopes Kicker can finally rest in peace once this is all over. Cade fist-bumps Chip while Wheelie rolls around his legs giving Cade some good luck beeps before he and Elise wave goodbye to Cade as he hops inside Optimus while Tessa hops in Bumblebee, Lennox hops in Bulkhead, Epps hops in Drift, and Santos hops in Crosshairs followed by the five Autobots and five Dinobots driving through the groundbridge heading for Hong Kong.