New and Improved

"Wow." Pietro stated in amazement, with a kind of jealous tone, (Gif above for reference), "Guess you don't need me anymore", his eyes saddened and he looked down at his feet.

"Aw, c'mon, don't be like that, of course I still need you. You're my boyfriend", you put a hand on his cheek to comfort him, and gently rubbed it with your thumb. Pietro smiled at the statement and closed the gap between you two with a hug, "Yeah, but you're faster now" he stated as he snuggled into your chest, arms around your torso, yours around his neck.

"Pfft, it's nothing. We can do that game again, once I get to know how to use it on other stuff", he looked up at you. "Sounds fun, you should try it with something in here", "Great idea" you replied. So you parted from the hug and thought of something to move, you snapped your fingers indicating it was done, Pietro looked at you baffled, "What did you do", you chuckled at the now dressed man, "You're wearing your clothes now, dummy", He quickly looked down to inspect himself, you had dressed him from shirtless and boxers, to now wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. "I like this new power of yours, if it can place, then it can also remove" he stated in a playful manner, moving in closer and giving you a wink.

You blushed at his cues as he pulled you in for another hug, he was hard. again. "Pietro, seriously", you chuckled, "Only for you, love. Only for you", he smiled and snuggled his cheek into your hair, you sighed and let Pietro hug you.

***

"Pietro I think hugging me for 3 hours wasn't the best bet", you chuckled, "Well, it is for me", he replied, smiling, you have been laying on top of him for the last 3 hours, you haven't eaten anything yet.

"What would you like to eat" you asked, "Hmm, I don't know, pancakes?",He replied. You stood up and said, "Stand up, we're going to a cafe for pancakes, and change your clothes", he looked at his clothes, "Why, what's wrong with them", he asked, baffled. "Wear the ones I placed on your drawer", he sped into the closet and opened up his drawer. You knew he wanted something comfortable and free, so you gave him, grey sweat pants, a white T-shirt with a print on the front, and asked him to wear his usual grey sneakers.

"This is Uhm.." he said, you turned around, "DAmN, who you tryna date" you asked, amazed by how well the clothes fit him. He blushed at your comment, "You look handsome" he replied, "I'm always handsome" you replied back and winked. Now he was blushing even more, you chuckled and cupped his face to give him a kiss.

"Let's go" You stated, "Wait" Pietro replied and grabbed on to your shoulder before you guys left, "You or me?" He asked, you were confused, "What do you mean", you asked back, "You want me to run there or should you just blink us there", you realized what he meant, "OHhHh. No stress, I'll take us there", you grabbed onto his shoulder and blinked to the café, right in front of it.

"Let's get those pancakes you wanted", you held his hand and walked in.

Pietro got the pancakes he wanted, it had powdered sugar and a strawberry on top, finishing it up with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, "Perfect", Pietro stated as he grabbed the fork and stabbed it into the pancakes. He took a bite and moaned in satisfaction, "The pancakes here as so soft" he stated, "Really, huh, I never gave it a try, how soft are they" you asked, "Almost as soft as your lips" he replied. You felt a blush creeping up your face and you smiled. You had 3 muffins and a cookie with a latté.

You stared out the window to appreciate the city, the sky was blue, no clouds, the sun was bright, the buildings towered against each other. "You want a bite?" Pietro asked, "Oh, yeah, sure", you replied. He grabbed his fork and stabbed it in the pancakes to cut out a piece, he offered you the fork with the pancakes on it, "Say ah~" he stated, you chuckled, "I can do it myself you goof" you tried to reach the fork but Pietro pulled it back before you could reach it, "No, let me do it", you giggled and said "Fine".