chapter 25

Kook's body froze as he walked in. Both Yn and Eren looked at his sudden visit...

"Oh i know you, uh ..yah Kook, hi i am Eren" Eren smiled and forwarded his hand for a shake...
Jungkook stood there speechles , Yn was as clueless ...
"Um....its not-" Yn stuttered and got cut off...
"Ya just you know , could have knocked first" Eren spoke with a sarcastic smile ....

"Ya i -i am s-sorry" Jungkook fixed his spectacles and walked out immediately with a cold expression glaring at Yn with a cold stare for the last time ...

After he went out,Yn hurriedly came fown and asked him..."what the fuck was that" she was surprised

"Stimulant....now lets wait for reaction" Eren replied ...

"What?"
"Did you see his face, you think he was jealous?"
" you did that to- ....wow....like seriously you think he will be jealous , good joke ...very good joke , all he does is hating me " she laughed a bit looking down...."guess i am the only one getting jealous , but sometimes i am really bad to him , cant blame him anyways " she added wanting to change the topic when Eren came and hugged her ,

This time even Eren didn't know Kook could see them from the transparent wall....
"You are a girl worth fighting for , you are a girl worth not letting go , i just really hate that guy for not understanding this , he got something people would die for and he is foolishly moving away.....i hate that mf." He said in a warm supportive voice

She hugged him back "thanks for being there for me " she said , then she looked at his face and to tone down the seriousness she said "its his fault ,his
loss , guess i should have just said yes to you , damn that guy is a pain in the ass" she laughed ...

"Uh....huh i see , no no i am booked i got a sexy wife and the love of my life baby , you missed your shot " he said sarcastically and laughed , he kissed her forehead .

Kook was standing there the whole time.

"He looks cute with her, don't you think?" said a staff
Kook looked at him, and death glared him."You're sure."

"Woah, that was cold," he said. "You like her, don't you?"

...

"So what you gonna do about him," Eren asked
"I planned nothing, it never works for him, i never planned on loving him .....this time....again, i just planned on having my revenge , guess i was the only one , maybe he is not the one for me , in that case ,letting go ...thats it i guess" she said and gave a smile....

"You are still the same .... Smilling when you are falling apart, " Eren smiled, too....

"I love you, man." Yn kissed his cheecks. Nd gave a cute smile when Jungkook came in again ,this time with a scarier face .

"Excuse me , um....Maam....this your office and the staffs can see through the, since i am your secretary , i should be concern you , could you please "

" I am sorry, Yn , let's meet up later . I gotta go now, I guess , and Jungkook was nice to meet you too."
Eren walked out....

Kook and Yn were there alone . Kook walked fiercely towards her  . He was going to go past Yn. Every time he moved to a side, Yn's would do the same unintentionally, so they stopped ...
"Disgusting,"he spelled underneath his breath and looked to another corner...
Yn moved aside when he was standing, and he passed .she looked at him
'Disgusted , aren't you?....nothing near to being jealous ....' she thought and smiled ,'Did he even love me ?' A thought came to her mind, but she shook it off....

...
After office, Jungkook didnot return with her . he came back earlier ....
It was late, he started to get tensed so like other days he went to the bar to see , he couldn't find her there and returned ,when he saw the lock was open ....'Did she return,'he thought . He entered and went upstairs to her room when he saw her on the bed, totally hung over and almost passed you . he was gonna enter
"Fuck me, will you ?" She screamed after merely noticing Jungkook ,vision blurred
"How did you-" Kook spoke, not sure whether she was sleep talking or in real...
When another deep voice came from her washroom, "You won't regret it tomorrow, baby girl , you sure? I am not the one you think I am ; he may arrive later. " Someone spoke and smirked .
Kook noticed a shirt on the floor and a pant , also Yn's coat .

Processing everything, well...he misunderstood again ...."Two guys?!'
"You fuckin whore-" he was fierce, and he couldn't stand it anymore . he took his keys and hurriedly got out of the house ....

...
The next morning

She woke and went downstairs . he was not there ; she barely remembered what happened last night because she knew she was safe as she knew she was with JIMIN after she drank ...

*flashback*

YN went for a drink and JIMIN was there to with his colleagues , after that they again went for another bunches of shots , JIMIN didn't have alcohol as he was not that good with it ....so after a long time he was sober .... when Yn was totally drunk ,he carried her home ,and he knocked the door to call out Kook he was not there , when they were entering Yn puked on his clothes , he went upstairs and opened his clothes and changed into a new pair as he left some of his pairs incases of sudden nightstays . He knew Yn drunk talks shits ,he naturally replied sarcastically making a deep voice to her question of fuckin her and intened the person who will come later as in Kook...then after a while he went home....

...

In the office

Yn looked for Kook but couldn't see him . She started working when, after a while, Kook entered...

He came to her office to pick up some files
"You arrived just now??" Yn asked out of curiosity
"Yes ." he spoke coldly and was walking away .
"Um... you were not home yesterday?
"Oh, you cared to notice? I thought you were busy . Yes, I wasn't home last night .I hoped to give you some privacy, " he spoke

"What?"
"Nothing " he went out of her office , she was quite confused about what had just happened ...

He was extra cold, and quite that day , they barely spoke .

....
After work, I didn't feel like going to office dinner, so she returned home quickly .

It was quite early so she thought of cooking something interesting. After making it , she tasted . Since she was a total perfectionist in all cases , she wanted someone else to try in case of any addition of stuff .

She waited a bit for Kookie when a door bell rang . She thought it was him and got excited and opened it when a girl was standing there.
The girl from the other day ,in office....
"Hey Kook's boss ,right  , oh so you are the landlady , nice to meet you again," the girl smiled and said hi..

"Hi , and you ....?" Yn was confused
"Oh , yah guess hes not home, he left his shirt and pant yesterday at my house , he suddenly went there at night for no reason and then in a hurry he forgot everything and wore a new pair of suit, could you please return these when hes home "

"He was with you last night?and these clothes are his?" yn was stiff

....
.