2.16

Chapter 16, act 2

day 2 of trip

   "Beach day!" you and yachi laughed along with each other while you swing your arms that were linked with hers. her sickness was simply just home-sickness. everyone loaded into an uber while holding the beach materials close to them.

   Yachi and you both skip over to the sand while the boys are busy carrying all of your beach supplies. "let's go find a good spot for our stuff," you say.  you got their extra early to watch the sunrise and find a perfect spot on the beach. you all had planned to spend the whole day there.

   "that spot looks good," she pointed to a spot right out of the water's reach. She dragged you to the spot and you both waved the boys over.

   the umbrellas stuck into the rough sand and you helped unfold the endless chairs. "kenma, why're you wearing a jacket on the beach?".

   he shrugs while adjusting the black oversized jacket around his shoulders, "chilly,".

   "Good answer,".

   "are you girls just going to tan the whole time," tsukishima groaned as you and yachi got comfortable in the chairs.

   "shut up! we're going to be in the water most of the time," you kick him in the shin causing him to retract his leg. "then go test it out for us! tell us if it's cold," he smirks causing you to roll your eyes/

"I will then!" you pull off the wine colored t-shirt you were wearing over your bikini and toss it in the chair. you quickly run down to the water to stick your toes into the chilling liquid. "Holy hell!" you yelp and run back up to the group who was chuckling at your reaction.

"is it cold??" Hinata days between laughs.. "it's freezing!" you say while your teeth dramatically chatter together.

"let's play some volleyball then," Kageyama suggests to the group. everyone nods and takes their coverings off, leaving everyone in bathing suits. Kenma puts down his gaming system and grabs the yellow and blue volleyball.

they make a circle and we start to volley the ball around the circle.

2 hours later

   you all played games for 2 hours including volleyball, frisbee and more. time flies by when you're enjoying yourself. you realized you forgot to text akito 'good morning' so you rushed over to your phone.

   The screen lit up as you flipped it toward you.