Chapter 18: Savior?

William's POV

When I saw Aria helping an injured warrior from their pack, I couldn't contain my anger so I pounced at her while she is not paying attention. She looked shocked when she saw me.

My warriors also started attacking rogues and members from the other pack who got in their way.

"Seems like my little princess didn't forget me at all" I said with a fake smile plastered in my face

"S-s-stay a-away from m-me." she said, her voice trembling with fear

"No, no, no princess. I am here to let you suffer. At first I thought of killing your mate so you will be mateless for your whole life. But it won't hurt if I kill you first, now that I saw you" I said with anger and amusement in my voice

"You are not my father! You are a monster! My father will not let me suffer like this." she shouted

"You are right. I am not your father, because he died that day with your brother Andrew. You killed them both!" I shouted

Aria's POV

"N-no I d-didn't kill them" I said, I know that it's my father's wolf who is now talking. So I tried to find a way to free myself but to no avail, he saw through my motive so he started baring his fangs on my neck. I tried fighting it, but he's too strong. So I just closed my eyes and waited for my demise.

Suddenly, a brown wolf pounced at my father's dark brown one. So he had no choice but to get off me and fight with the brown wolf.

I stared at them for a minute or two when I realized that the wolf who save me is Theo, my first mate who rejected me.

They kept fighting with each other until I saw Theo ripping my father's neck with his fangs and my father falling to the ground barely alive he also turned back to his human form since his energy cannot maintain himself in his wolf form.

"Dad!" I cried and turned back to my human form then I came to him and hugged him. But instead of hugging me back, he got a silver dagger from his waist and tried stabbing me with it, but Theo blocked the attack. So he got stabbed by my father. He also fell to the ground, his back bleeding.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him, and I can't help myself so I started crying

"I w-want t-to a-apologize to y-you for r-r-rejecting y-you" he said just above a whisper

"But you don't have to sacrifice your life like that. I already accepted your rejection didn't I?" I replied still crying.

"I-I-I... k-know I j-just want t-to c-c-compensate you f-for the p-pain t-that I-I-I c-caused y-you." he said, struggling to speak and blood started coming out from his mouth. Because silver can kill us werewolves especially if many of it got in our system.

"You have already paid your debts in me so now I want you to stay alive or I will never forgive myself" I said in a demanding tone

"I-I-I'm s-sorry, b-but I t-think I-I can't do t-t-that n-now..." he said then he slowly closed his eyes.

"No. No. No... You have to wake up! You still have a pack to rule!" I shouted but there is no response. So I cried harder.

'He died because of me! It's all my fault! I shouldn't have came close to my dad, I thought he already forgave me.' I said

'It's not your fault. Theo wants to save you so he did that and he doesn't want you to blame yourself for his death. He wants you to live happily. To forget about him and what he did to you before' Anna replied

'But I already forgave him before' I reasoned

'Of course he wants to be a person who deserves that forgiveness, that's why he saved you' Anna explained

I still wanna argue with her but I remembered that we are in the middle of a battle. So I carefully placed Theo's body on the ground and I turned back to my wolf form to help the members from my pack in fighting the intruders. Yes! Intruders, because we are not only fighting with rogues but with my dad's best pack warriors. A rogue blocked my way so I pounced on it and break its neck. That's what I did to all the rogues who blocked me. I will pounce on them and either break their necks or rip it, using my paws or fangs.

When I came face to face with a warrior from my old pack, I got back to my human form and I picked the silver dagger that I always bring with me, in case of emergency. She lunged at me but I slit her throat using my dagger. Ethan and Liam also taught me how to use weapons.

I fought with a dozen more rogues when I saw a three rogues who pounced on Josh at the same time. Even though he is strong, a rogue almost got his neck ripped so I helped him by throwing my dagger to one of the rogues and turning to my wolf form then attacking the other rogue by breaking its neck. Josh looked shocked when he saw me.

"What are you doing here Aria? Alpha told you to hide with the female and children members of the pack. What are you doing here?" he asked

"Of course, I got bored there so I got out and helped with the injured warriors but then someone pounced at me so I started fighting with them." I explained

"Oh... Now that you're here stay close to me. I don't want Ethan ripping my neck because I can't keep you safe" he joked and I laughed a little.

We started fighting more rogues when I saw Ethan with four warriors from my old pack fighting with him. I can see that he can defeat them easily with his strength. Since he is an Alpha and he is also the best fighter I know. After some time, he is now down to the last warrior. That's when I saw my mother not far from Ethan loading her gun with silver bullets. I looked back at Ethan and saw that he didn't notice it.

So I ran as fast as I can when I saw that my mom pointed her gun at Ethan aiming for his heart. 

********************

Author's Note

Hope you love this chapter :) We are now down to last 2 chapters, since I decided to make  this story only 20 chapters long :)