CHAPTER 12

Blake

It happened. I told her. Finally. Mom said something to me a few weeks ago, after the marriage announcement.

*Flashback*

"Do you feel forever about her?"

"Mom, I hate her and she hates me. There is no forever for us." I told her, rolling my eyes.

"What about always, then? Do you feel always?" She smiled.

"Mom seriously, drop it."

"You know, me and your father used to hate each other for like a few month when I came into the company for the first time. I dropped my coffee on his white shirt, and let me tell you: it was hell on earth." She laughed and she looked like she was there, 30 years ago.

"And what a softie he is now." I joked.

"Don't worry son, you'll be one too, soon."

*Now*

I am a softie, mom was right. I'm watching Bella sleeping and all I can think about is our family, her as the mother of my childrens, her as my assistant, her as my lover, her as mine. Always.

"Stop watching me, Blakie." I heard Bella mumbled.

"Who said I was watching you?"

"Your horny eyes." She said as she kissed my lips.

"What can I do? I'm helpless, my wife is stunning and hot." I said as I kissed her back.

"Your wife needs a shower because of all your playing last night."

"Hey, I played nice, didn't I?"

"Oh fuck you, Taylor!" She said and she entered the bathroom looking flustered.

"Love you too, Taylor!" I yelled after her.

Bella

Best night of my life. I'm speechless, absolutely speechless. He really did played nice.

After I took a shower and did my morning routine, I wanted to go make something for breakfast. But, when I entered the kitchen, I finally saw him: naked, in front of the plates, squeezing some oranges for juice.

I walked slowly and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Don't forget about the house hygiene, please." I joked with him.

"Kitten, don't pretend you don't like it this way." He said smirking.

"Hmm . . . I think it's . . . nice."

"I love you, Bells." He whispered slowly.

"You love me, or you love my jokes?"

"Good one . . . I think your jokes."

"Hahah. I'm absolutely dying, you're so funny."

"I love you too, Blakie." I said as I kisses his neck.

"You're really gonna be the death of me." He murmured.