Epigraph

There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone the light remains.

Previously on Cold Case

Rosalie Adams's life was cut short nearly ten years ago, but she didn't leave. She wondered the world longing for the things she never got to do in life, like graduate, go to college, or even get married.

She thought she would always be stuck, to never be able to move on. To always watch those she loves grow old and eventually fade away. She, herself was becoming a distant memory to those that used to know her. But her mother never forgot.

As if fate was on her side her body was discovered along the beach, capturing the attention of three nearby ghosts. It was in that moment that Rosalie's entire afterlife changed.

She met three ghosts who eventually became her best friends. From there she met Julie, a living girl that could see them.

For as long as Rosalie could remember she thought her calling in life was to be an artist, but it took meeting the guys and Julie to bring out her love of singing and music. Joining the band was the best decision that she had ever made.

But in an effort to get back at an old band mate of the guys, the ghosts go to a club and Caleb, the owner, wants them to joins his band. Refusing the deal, they were stamped and told that it's just an entrance fee.

That's when everything went bad. That stamp caused electric shocks and would eventually destroy the ghosts if they didn't accept the deal. But luckily, Alex's friend Willie gave them a third option. To cross over.

So they were stuck with three terrible choices, but they chose to cross over, well everyone but Rosalie. She knew that her unfinished business was out of reach so she lied to the guys. They performed at the Orpheum but it turns out that wasn't their unfinished business.

Julie went to say goodbye one last time in the studio and saw all of them all still there. Bringing them all in for a hug she realized that she can touch them. A soft orange glow surrounded the ghost and they regained their strength. They were back.

That night in the studio, something happened to the four ghosts. Instead of crossing over like they had planned, Julie had somehow managed to bring them back to life. None of them knew if this was a permanent thing or if it was only temporary but each of them were going to make the most of it.

But they soon realize that they have a bigger problem. Caleb isn't just going to back down. He wants them for a bigger purpose. One that might ruin everything they have built. The friendships that they have made will be tested and even relationships hang in the balance.

None of them are prepared for what is to come.

So Netflix decided to cancel Julie and the phantoms, even though it deserved another season, but I wasn't ready to let go Rosalie and her story so I decided to write my own season 2

So Netflix decided to cancel Julie and the phantoms, even though it deserved another season, but I wasn't ready to let go Rosalie and her story so I decided to write my own season 2. Everything in this season will be made up by me, but I don't own the characters only Rosalie and any other character that's not in the show.

I look forward to writing this and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I already have the ending planned out, I don't want to say too much but it might be a little sad.

12-1-2022
Not gonna lie, I lost interest in this for a long time. I planned out most of it and written half of a chapter and abandoned it for what feels like a year. But lately I've found myself coming back to this story. I've been listening to the soundtrack of the first season and reading fanfics for it again. I read over my notes for this story and it sounds so good and I want to finish it. So my New Year's resolution is to finish this book.

12-16-2022

The reverse of this story happened, kind of. My mother passed away. And right now I just can't write this story. I will someday but I just need to take a break from everything. I hope whoever read this understands.

7-5-2023

Okay, I think I'm ready to start writing this book. My friend recently watched the show and became obsessed with it, which made me rewatch it and now I really want to write what I had planned. I finished planning out how this sorry will go, I just need to actually write it. I will still be a minute before the first chapter is released but I hope whoever is still reading this is as excited for it as I am.

And I think I needed this break. Nothing is the same as it was but I think I'm ready to get back to doing what I love. Thanks to everyone who has been patient with me.

4-7-2024

Okay for real this time. I'm going to outline the entire story tomorrow and start working on chapters and try to complete at least three every week. I love the idea I have for this book and I really want to write it.

Also there is a rumor that there might possibly be a season 2 so if there is this book could be like a spin off of what could have happened after season 1 and I would write season 2 if it actually happens.