Chapter 7

Andy POV

I ran as fast as I could, I was so angry and embarrassed that I couldn't control it and I shifted. The sand underneath my paws looked like a sandstorm as I ran.

I was already the pack freak.

The outcast.

Now they all know he's rejecting me.

Andy, are you alright? Where are you? Alexi's voice barged into my head.

I'm fine, I just need some time alone. I shot back, shutting down the connection and blocking him out.

I got back home and shifted before running inside. Being naked in public wasn't on my agenda for today. I have already been humiliated enough, I don't think I could handle anymore.

After showering and changing into some comfortable clothes, I went downstairs in search of food. By food I mean ice cream and chocolate, screw the calories I needed comfort food.

So much comfort food.

Just as I removed the tub from the freezer, I felt an excruciating pain smack into the back of my head. My knees gave way and I fell to the floor.

Someone had hit me.

Laughing echoed behind me, but I couldn't open my eyes. Why can't I open my eyes?

"Not so tough now are you, slut." Somebody smirked at me and everyone laughed.

I doubled over as a foot collided with my stomach, the others held down my arms and legs whilst they all kept kicking me.

Hit after hit landed on my ribs as they cracked under the force. I managed to get one of my legs free, kicking the only one I could reach. My foot caused a horrendous crack to reverberate throughout the room, causing the receiver to growl.

"You dumb bitch, you're going to pay for that". I felt myself slipping away and knew I was going to pass out.

They were going to kill me. So, I did the last thing I thought I'd do.

I called for help.

Logan, hel... I didn't get to finish because one of them kicked my head and the world went black.