Chapter 1

Adria Arjona as Blake Dawson

I woke up with two overly excited kids. My daughter Jaelani and my son Jules there twins by the way. "MOMMY WE HUNGWY" they both yell.

"Ok my loves what do you want eggs and bacon or waffles?" I already know the answer but I like to ask them because you never know.

"WE WANT WAFFLES WE WANT WAFFLES"

Know it!

"Ok, how about I get your breakfast ready while you and your sister go and brush your teeth?" I ask them.

"Okie dokie" Jules says he's adorable I tell you!

After I graduated high school 4 years ago and I will tell you I graduated pregnant! Yes pregnant. My babies where born a month after in July. Colten still doesn't know and I'm keeping it that way.

Next thing you know I hear a loud thud from the bathroom. I ran over to see what happened and to see my daughter sitting on the floor crying. I picked  her up and asked what happened.

"Jules baby what happened?" I was rubbing jaelani's back to comfort her.

"Well, jaelani was trying to put her toothbrush back but she slipped from the stool and fell." He said in his baby voice.

"Aw baby be more careful ok? You'll be alright!" I put her down for her to run in the living room to put on Lion Guard. There favourite show.

I put three waffles in the toaster and wait for them to be ready.

After they pop up I put some syrup on the waffles and cut them up to make it easier to eat. I sat the plates down on the table and called them to come and eat.

"Jaelani, Jules come and eat!" I yell

I got a phone call and picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" Is all I said.

"Where the hell are you I told you to come to fitting today at 11:30?" I absolutely forgot shit!

"Oh shit im sorry the kids woke up late and I totally forgot but as soon as where done eating we will be there!"

"You better I can't do this without you! Oh and say hi to those munchkins." I hung up and started to eat.

Andrea my best friend is getting married to my brother Andrew. They started to date at the end of high school. And got engaged 6 months ago. There wedding is in 2 months so In August.

We finished eating and I got up to put the plates away.

"Jaelani, Jules please go to your rooms I'll be there in a second!" I yell from the kitchen.

"Ok mommy!" Jaelani yells back.

I walk over to their room and pick out some clothes for them.