Snatchies Nigga!😈‼️

"M-M right there!" I moaned as he rolled his tounge on my clit.

He left kisses all on my clit.

A few minutes later I heard the door opening guessing it was just ceecee coming from the mall.

I was moaning loud as hell and I ain't give two damn fucks.

He came up and we cuddled.

We fell asleep in the position we were in and I heard our door open.

"We going to a party do y'all want to come?" Ceecee asked slightly annoyed.

I woke out of my sleep and stretched.

"Yea we'll go. Why you seem so annoyed?" I asked confused.

"Because y'all in here being loud and Drilla in there mugging like a bitch." She said whining.

"Damn ceecee my bad. Tell him to get the fuck out of the house then.." I said getting out of the bed to get ready.

"Yea Ight. Get ready my girl left her clothes over here if you want to wear them." She said leaving out the room.

I got up and so did Vonnie. We got ready and went out to the living room.

(Ion feel like going into detail)

I put on a white off the shoulder dress with some black strap heels. A bitch was looking fineeee. Not giving a fuck about "Murda"

Lowkey gives a fuck..

kennasangel: it's THAT season

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

kennasangel: it's THAT season. liked by vonne.offc and 12,300 others..

I walked out to the living room and saw Keyonte on the couch with Melatonin all up under him...

Fuck that nigga bitch.

(Don't feel like finding a pic for Vonnie so..)

I caught a glance of him as he mugged me. Bitch do I care??

yes I care...

I scoffed at the sight of Malasia back up on him.  I just walked out the door ignoring them.

I guess they rode with each other and me Ceecee and Vonnie rode together.

....

I dont know what but... I felt like some shit was gonna go down tonight..And somebody was going to get hurt.

I brushed off that feeling and looked out the window the whole ride with the feeling of Vonnies hand on my thigh and the sight of cee in the back getting high as a kite as usual out the corner of my eye.

We pulled up to a big ass ghetto Florida mansion with hoes outside. Niggas passed out in the front yard. Some local crackheads were invited too I guess...they were on the top of the stairs rolling dice.