ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥

(I'm so sorry for the wait. Writers Block has a Stick up my ass.)

________________________________________________________

"Dad? Can we Please go this year?"

"Technoblade, you need to grow up. That Collection Event is swarming with commoners. You are not a commoner."

"But Dad-"

"No buts. Now excuse me, I have to speak with your mother."

"But....You Promised."

I sit up from my Laying Position as I put my hand on my head gently.

"Ugh....Fuck....Every Year....The same dream..." I look around my room. The sunlight coming through my window, the sound of the birds chirping. It was so peaceful I almost wanted to go back to sleep.

But now is not the time for sleep. I have to get ready, today is the day. I swiftly get out of bed and walk towards my closet. I grabbed some casual clothes, well, casual for me anyway.

I quickly get changed and walk over to my armor stand. I took my crown and put it up on my head. Then took my cape and put it around my shoulders.

"I've been waiting for this day all year. Nothing is going to ruin this-"

"(Y/N)"

"Huh?"

"Where is she?"

God Dammit.

"Take her"

"Grab her"

"Smell her beautiful hair"

"Feel her sexy body"

"Claim her"

Why can I never get a fucking break?

Suddenly the sound of my bedroom door opening snapped me out of whatever trance the voices had put me in.

In walks in a very familiar Enderman Face.

"Hey Techno! I'm so excited! This is my first ever WCE!" Ranboo Fanboys to himself. I kind of stare at him still dizzy from the trance.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to take me! I wanted to go ever since I was little!" Ranboo said cheerfully. "Yea... Just give me a minute... I have a headache." I say while holding my head. "Alright I'll go wait outside with Phil." Ranboo says before leaving my room.

I lay on my bed and groan. Not in pain, but annoyance. "Why can't I get her off my damn mind? And these stupid voices aren't helping. God."
I stare at the ceiling. "(Y/N)......" Her pretty face. Her piercing red eyes. Her silky smooth (H/L) (H/C) Hair. She's perfect.

"God what am I thinking? I'm a blood craving monster, not some lovey-dovey boyfriend..."
I say as I snap myself out of my thoughts. "There's something off about her. Not necessarily in a bad way but I Can Tell she's special. After all she's got me thinking about her 24/7. Maybe a charm spell? No... I would have sensed if magic was used there was none."