𝟏𝟎 | Narrow-minded

You held one of the bags for Nagi as you walked with her

The sun was setting and it was really peaceful.

"You know, I'm so glad Junpei has a friend like you." She spoke, lighting her cigar.

You smiled. "I'm thankful for having him as my friend." You mumbled looking at the sunset.

Nagi walked a little ahead of you since you were enjoying the scenery. You saw that she had stopped walking and looking at two boys sitting on the steps. "Oh, Junpei?"

Your eyes lit up as you started to walk again. Nagi looked at the cigar in her hand before she put it away. She looked back at you.

"I did promise not to smoke in front of you anymore." She said walking down the steps. You didn't feel like going down since it kind of hurt to move.

Your breath hitched when you saw who was next to Junpei. "Yuuji?" You whispered. You thought you were just imagining things and that the boy just looked like him until he introduced himself.

"Itadori Yuuji! The green onion doesn't suit your look."

"Ah, was it that noticeable?" She laughed. "So Yuuji-kun, care to join us for dinner?" Nagi asked.

"H-Hey! You're just bothering him." Junpei exclaimed.

"Huh? Are you saying my cooking is a nuisance?" She asked.

You blinked when you heard Yuuji's stomach rumble.

"Oh that's perfect! Oh, Junpei, your friend visited." Nagi said pointing at you who had walked down the steps. "[Y/N]'s joining us for dinner too!" She chirped.

You smiled at Junpei who returned the smile to you. You eyes landed on Yuuji and you both smiled at each other as of it was the first time you had met.

"What happened to your face?" Junpei asked, concerned.

You rubbed the bandage on your cheek. "Oh, I just had a little accident. I'm okay though."

'Little accident? You died.' Yuuji thought looking at you.

While you all were going to Junpeis house you and Yuuji slowed down to talk to each other.

"Weren't you dead?!" You whispered to each other.

"Sukuna reformed my heart." Yuuji whispered holding the bag that you had. "How are you alive?"