12 || Devin Fucking Anderson

Ariana Grande's Bad Idea plays in my head as I dash down the hallway, away from Nick's bedroom

What the hell was I thinking?

Walking in here, promising Hudson a threesome from my old friends—— who I haven't spoken to in a year, ransacking Nick's room for nothing in particular and blowing his perfect cock.

Or yeah, I was thinking with my hormones.

I'm a couple of steps into the living room when I find that Hudson is no longer seated and the adult films are still playing on the big screen. Hudson and Nick are the direct opposite of each other, so it's funny to wonder how they tolerate each other. And Hudson likes threesomes, figured that out in the two minutes I spoke to him.

Does Nick like threesomes? I try to picture Nick with two girls in bed, but I fail miserably because the only person I can picture him with is me. Yep, you got me, I'm attracted to him.

The door to the living room flips open and I gasp as a middle aged woman that could probably be mistaken for being in a late twenties strolls in. Thick brown hair, hazel eyes and a long black coat that screams "I'm the boss." Wait.... Is she Nick's sugar mama? Oh my gosh, does Nick do older women?

"Nicolas James Stones!" She yells and I freeze. She even knows his full name? Like what the fuck?
"You can't keep getting rid of me——," her eyes flicker in my direction and a mischievous smile graces her face. "You," She points, "You are the face of Aaron West's Girlfriend's brand campaign," She grins. "What are you doing at my boss's house?" She folds her arms across her chest.

Things just officially got weirder. Her BOSS. Nick with the magic cock is her BOSS. Someone shoot me in the face.

"Carrie!" Nick yells from the stairs. Great! Her name's also pretty. "Hey," He smiles at us both. A blush rises on my face when I realize he's still trying to recover from what I just did. He's all sweaty and flushed. I, on the other hand, I feel fucking powerful. Then his eyes dart to me and then back to Carrie.

"Brittany, this is Carrie Wellington, my agent," He says and the cars driving in my mind crash all at once. His agent? Of course. Way to go Bri, assuming the worst already. "Carrie, this is Brittany, but I suppose you've already seen her on the billboards by now," he smiles, but Carrie isn't smiling, no, she looks like she's about to explode.

"You've been ignoring me since the epic Stanley Cup win!" She screams.

"You needed to spend time with your Mom, and I let you," Nick on the other hand, looks like he's about to freeze to death.

"You didn't answer my texts, my calls, even some talking points that I sent to you for your interview with Vogue," She raises her phone, walks close to him and shoves it in his face.

"You know I don't enjoy all the media attention," He says calmly, heading for the kitchen as she follows behind him.

"Your father is Jake Stones, you were literally born into the media attention," She flashes him a fake smile and pours herself some tea while Nick flips the cooking pans. It's odd how she's so comfortable in his space. How long has she worked for him? Where did they meet? How did they meet? Why is she still working for him? Shut up, Bri.