They Know & Family Bonding

Tommy awoke the next day Feeling a bit more better after the conversation with Phil. It settled in that its his 4th day here, he'll be leaving soon.. well in a week- but its still soon. Tommy stayed in his bed the sun peaking through his curtains in his thoughts- thinking.. hes gonna be leaving soon, and this foster family is okay better then any other foster family he's been too.

The different hybrids are nice ‐ did the city he once live in really lie about other hybrids before tommy could think any further a knock at his door brought him out of his thoughts.
"Toms are you awake? You've been in bed all morning. Are you alright?" He heard phil speak through the door, tommy sat up looking around before answering to phil
"Im okay, i just must have slept in late" he lied, he heard a quiet 'okay' , and a 'be down soon for a late breakfast' he sighed as he heard Phils footsteps walk away, he brought his legs to his chest.
"I really am gonna be leaving soon.." he thought, sighing he finally got up outta the bed, and walking to his door. He peeked out the door making sure no one was there before walking down the stairs where his foster famiky sat. "Tommy Good morning!" Wilbur said waving from his seat he nodded at him, and waved to techno who grunted at him - "here mate some pancakes" Phil smiled handing him a plate Tommy smiled, nodding.

[Time skip cause,, idk good part?]

Tommy left a bit ago to head into the village to hang with Tubbo, and Phil had a worried thinking look after tommy left. "You okay dad?" Techno asked seeing Phil has been staring at the counter for 30 minutes, Philza looked up at Techno, sighing "Tommy's been acting a little odd today.. didn't talk much" .
"He did seem a little sad" wilbur said rounding the corner with a small look "i do wonder whats wrong" he mumbled looking between his twin, and father -
"He was okay yesterday, so something must have happened. I'll talk with tommy later" phil said looking down. Wilbur nodded with a small smile before walking away and his twin trailing. Techno does hope the kid is okay too, he did seem a little off..

[We either keep forgetting this book exists, and had no motivation for months its October now- we really dont have update schedule its whenever we feel good enough mentally to write. But here's a small chapter mates enjoy! -authors]