Part 9

(2 weeks passed. Shravan tried a lot to Suman spit out whatever is troubling her but she didn't budge.)

India

Pushkar: Sir mujhe bhaiay ka phone aaya tha Sumo ke past ke bare me puchne ke liye but mene nhi btaya.

Ramnath: good! Pr make sure Suman uncomfortable na ho. Hm chahte h ki wo iss sb ko bhul jae pr hmesha cheeze hmare according nhi hoti h. Aur ha yaad rhe...

Pushkar: Tiwari Killa me kisi ko pta nhi chlega sir. Aur na hm dono ke alawa kisi ko Malhotra Mansion me.

London

(Shravan got a call from an unknown number.)

Shravan: Ok! I will be there.

(Shravan left for somewhere.)

[Sunday, Shravan's home]

(It was a small get together between friends. Everyone was enjoying. Shravan was keenly looking at Suman's actions. After sometime, everyone left except Shraman.)

Suman: Ok Shravan, m too leaving.

Shravan: Sumo ek min.

Suman: Kya hua?

Shravan: Hm India ja rhe h.

Suman: Whatt? Pr ese achanak? Kya hua?

Shravan: Waha pr ja kr pta chl jaega. Everything is arranged. Hmari kl late night ki flight h. N pls, dobara mt puchna.

Suman: Lekin..

Shravan: Pls na Sumo, mt pucho.

(Next day night, they boarded the flight. No one was aware that they are going to come. It was night when they reached Delhi. Shravan hired a cab but still Sumo was unaware and desperate that what is he doing.)

Sumo: Shravan pls btao to, ki hua kya h? Aur hm ja kaha rhe h?

Shravan: Bs 10 min Sumo.

(By the time that they reached, Sumo was blindfolded and Shravan helped her get outside. After sometime, he let the blindfold off and Suman opened her eyes. She freezed on her position. Her mouth was wide open and eyes unblinked.)

Sumo: Shravan ye to..

Shravan: Sumo, kesa lga surprise?

Sumo: Shravan..ma...ma-papa..aur me..mera ghr..hmara ghr.

(Yes, Shravan with Sumo was standing outside the door of the house.)

(Suman took Shravan in a bone crushing hug. She suddenly started crying and sobbing.)

Shravan: Sumo, ro kyu rhi ho, mene koi glti ki h kya?

Sumo: Shravan, tum nhi jaante tumne kya kia h. Mene yaha hmesha aana chaha pr phir bhi nhi aa pai. Ye ghr, iska hr ek kona, usme jaan basti h meri. Lekin ye, Shravan ye bhot zyada h, m tumse ye nhi le skti.

Shravan: Wait a sec! Mene ise khareeda nhi h, balki ye to tumhe wapas mila h, Iss ghr pr jiska kabza tha uske khilaf case reopen hua tha, ha guilty prove krne me tume lga but finally ye prove ho gya ki ye ghr Priya Aunty, Uncle aur tumhara hi h. Aur khud usne ye tumhe dia h. Sach me!

(Suman looked at him with loads of affection. She again hugged him and said many 'thank yous')

Shravan: Apne ghr me nhi bulaogi?

(Suman smiled and nodded her head.)

(they entered inside and Suman showed him every corner of the house and reminisced the time of her childhood. They ordered food and had it. They decided to go home tomorrow and slept there only. Suman slept in her parents' home feeling them with a content smile on her lips. Shravan on the other hand was happy seeing her happy.)

Shravan (in mind): Sumo, ye to sirf shuruwat h, dekhna jitne dukh the na tumhari zindagi me, usse das guna zyada khushiyan m tumhe duna. Kyunki aaj bhi mujhe tumse utna hi pyaar h jitna school me tha. Balki waqt ke saath badhta gya pr m apni nafrat ke aage kuch smjh nhi paya.

Next morning

(Shraman went to respective homes. First everyone was shocked but later everyone was more than happy. Suman got a text from Shravan that he deposited her salary in her account. She worked 2 months there and saw 7 lakh rupees deposited. On asking he told that it is the standard amount that he paid. She was really happy and she gave those 7 lacs to her mami who was astonished seeing it. Suman was finally happy that she has her life on track. Her nanu was with her, she has paid 50% loan to her mami, her childhood home was with her and HER Shravan was with her.)

But...

But...

But...

(Is everything really on track? Maybe yes, maybe no. Let's see what future has for her.)

How was the update? Did you like it

How was the update? Did you like it..?

Shravan has done one thing to make Sumo feel better. What's next on their way?

Please vote and comment!❤️