chapter 4

Recap

"what about you two then were you baptised? what do you think of this?" Miss Sophia asked the twins as they both looked at each other agreeing that Wanda would talk and gave each other a nod.

present

Everyone looked up waiting for the explanation from the mysterious twins who haven't talked to anyone but each other and Luce (they don't know about the encounter with Daniel).

"um we weren't baptized because our parents didn't have the money to do it." Wanda said with her Slokovian accent brining shivers down Daniels spine after hearing her voice.

Miss Sophia nodded in understanding and then asked "so what do you think about the war then?"

"We don't really believe in good and evil" Pietro tried to say.

"please elaborate?" Miss Sophia requested.

"We don't think that either sides were wrong like you said Lucifer was like a son to god so it makes sense that when god is paying more attention to his new creations that he rebels and retaliates and Lucifer isn't wrong that some humans weren't good enough for heaven their are cruel people out there who are essentially fucked up" Wanda said shivering while remembering some of her time in HYDRA "but god wasn't wrong either some humans were still good and deserved to go to heaven so it makes sense that god was mad when Lucifer said that humans don't deserve anything, so really there is no 'good' and 'bad' it just depends on who's telling the story" Wanda finishes shocking everyone by how wise she sounded except Luce she was glaring at the youngest Maximoff twin.

The angels (not that anyone knows they are angels) are shocked that a mere mortal could come up with something like that. Maybe this time might actually be different.

"isn't it supposed to be over? the war? I mean theologically speaking if the devil is still alive what to stop him from trying again?" Todd asked while the twins and maybe Luce noticed that Arriane looked scared? and looked to Daniel making the twins look at each other.

Time skip

As the twins walked outside holding hands while Pietro was talking about how pretty Arriane was and Wanda was chuckling it was no secret that the boy had a crush on the girl and Wanda admits, they would look good together but as soon as she would bring up a boy Pietro would always get over protective.

"your not dating till your 100 I mean it no boy will ever be good enough for my baby sister!" he would always say making Wanda chuckle at the fact that even though he was a little bit older she would always act like the older one but in this situation it would be him.

As they carried on walking they saw Luce picking up rubbish and after reading her mind Wanda knew what she was doing because usually she would never want to get dirty.

"she got into a fight with that Molly girl and ended up doing yard duty" Wanda informed her brother in Slovak so no one would hear making him nod at her swinging their hands that were connected together.

They then saw a group of 4 of the strange kids who Wanda couldn't read their minds walking past Luce as well and as always Pietro being a flirt winked at Arriane making her blush a bit as he smirked while Wanda hit his side slightly in a joking manner making him laugh.

Luce seemed to be staring at the teens making the twins roll their eyes at the wanna be 'hopeless main character' as they walked past her.

They then heard a slight crack that made them as well as the other group of teens stop and look back to see a stone angel about to fall on Luce.

The twins looks at each other and nod agreeing what they were going to do, as the angel fell Pietro ran and pushed Luce out the way with a slight blue streak behind him while Wanda used her abilities the crack the angel into a few pieces away from everyone to make it look like it just missed Luce with a red mist on it, her hands and in her eyes. Both twins got hit with a few rocks making them have a few wounds that would probably leave scars but they didn't care or really notice.

"what, you didn't see that coming?" Pietro said jokingly to Luce who just stared at him in disgust and tried to push hi off of her.

Pietro then got up and stood with Wanda as they started to walk away like nothing happened when they saw people staring at them. Trying to get out of the spotlight as soon as they both noticed two two teens start to move towards them who were in fact Daniel and Arriane after seeing the blood on Wanda's head and Pietro's arm but they just kept on walking away hoping people didn't see that it was them or the colourful abilities they used.

Luce sat up as Gabrielle rushed over to her "oh Luce, you poor thing are you ok?" Luce just looked to Daniel hoping he would show concern for her but he also walked away as well along with Ronald and Arriane. She then looked to the window to see Cam looking out the window at what happened in shock, thinking he was looking at her Luce made herself look really hurt.

But what he was really doing was wondering how 2 teens could do that and how did they get their abilities? maybe he needed to talk to the others.

Time skip

"that was the only time we use our abilities in public agreed?" Wanda says to her twin in what they thought was an empty corridor but the odd group of teens were actually hiding round the corner from them watching as they have a conversation.

"agreed, we shouldn't of even done that in the first place those odd people were there, you know the one who you cant read?" Pietro responded a little freaked out that they could be exposed.

"yes I know lets just go to bed and see what happens I'm sure no one saw I'm scared to Pietro I never want to go back there again" Wanda says shivering as tears brim in her eyes at the thought of going back to that hell hole they call HYDRA.

Daniel was getting slightly angry at the look of Wanda crying while arriane was getting bothered by the sad look on Pietro's face, they looked so terrified and made them wonder, what really happened to the twins?