Morning Kiss

----------

"My love, wake up."

Y/N let out a yawn, her eyes fluttering open but almost immediately snapping close as the sunlight hit her face.

"Godric, are you trying to make me blind? What'd you have to open the curtains for." mumbled Y/N, her voice coming out raspy.

"Good morning to you too." said Hermione with a roll of her eyes.

They both stood up and walked into the bathroom without uttering another word, considering all Y/N could do was groan or nod in response. They began to brush their teeth, the bushy haired girl however was now looking up at her lover.

"What?" asked a bewildered Y/N, washing her mouth and toothbrush before turning her eyes back down onto the bushy haired girl.

Hermione was wearing a rather devilish grin, a grin that a child getting offered candy would wear. Hermione didn't respond, instead she went on her tip-toes, leaning in forward for a kiss.

"No, no, no, no." said Y/N, backing away instantly, her back hitting the sink. "Wash your mouth and then I'll kiss you." she said hurriedly.

Hermione pouted, her hands cupping Y/N's face, tugging it downwards.

"Give me my morning kiss!" whined Hermione.

"I said wash your mouth!"

"Stop being a dramatic prat!"

"Hermione, there's toothpaste foam all over your mouth! That's honestly revolting—"

"Your mouth has been in me for Godric's sake!"

"Granger!"

Y/N reluctantly gave up as Hermione slammed her lips against her owns, their lips meeting rather messily. Y/N let out a groan of disgust yet this simply motivated Hermione to push her lips harder.

She pulled away, giggling at Y/N's state. Her face was slightly scrunched up in disgust, her lips swollen, covered with some white foam.

"You taste of toothpaste." gagged Y/N, wiping her mouth with her hand.

"Shocker."

----------