• Epilogue • 🔥

So here is the most awaited part of this story. Happy reading 💜

.

.

.

.

.

"Mom! Tell that son of yours that if he ever dares to annoy me, I won't mind being called a murderer" shouted a huffing Y/N as she entered the house and plopped herself on sofa with her head on Mrs. Kim's lap who was cutting apples.

"Which son are you talking about?" Asked Mr. Kim as he adverted his eyes from TV which was telecasting KBS2's show called 2days1night.

"Not my brother in law of course. He is so good and innocent..." Y/N trailed as Mrs. Kim put an apple piece in her mouth.

"Since when that brat became good and innocent?" Asked Mrs. Kim because she knew that her younger son was anything but a decent personality.

"Since ywour elder son rwuined my life." Replied Y/N with a 'duh' tone as she munched on the apple piece.

"What did Taehyung do?" Mr. Kim sighed.

"Ask what he didn't!" Y/N replied while she was being fed lovingly by the mother of the culprit.

"Don't beat around the bush. Give a straight answer." Said Taeyoung as he popped out of nowhere.

"Yes sweetheart tell me what my lovely son did?" Mrs. Kim asked to which Taeyoung and Y/N made a face at the discrimination.

"That lovely son of yours again fired some employee because he heard him complimenting me that I'm pretty." Y/N answered as she sat up only to dramatically flip her hairs and snatched the tangerine from Taeyoung.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim shook their head as this was no new for them.

"Aww.....that's so bad. But what can we do if this potato seems pretty to them?" Taeyoung scooted closer to her and said while pinching her cheeks only to receive a slap at his arm in response.

"UNCULTURED WOMAN!....I- I'm not even married yet, show some mercy." he shouted at first but pouted while caressing his arm when he saw a glare coming his way from his father.

"Where is he?" Asked Y/N as she didn't saw him since long time other wise he would be following her like a lost pup.

She assumed that he is angry with her as today they had a small fight in the morning and now she also wanted to annoy him.

After all, how could he be at peace after ruining hers?

"With his mistress." Taeyoung mumbled but it was loud enough to be heard by everyone as he received a flying slipper by his mom.

"Ow....I-I mean working....go meet him." He corrected himself.

"Why would I go to meet him? Tell him to come here. By the way, my legs are paining." She shrugged making a weird face remembering her husband.

Mr. Kim laughed at the banter and sent a silent prayer to the almighty to bless his children and keep the household happy, just like this.

"Are you Miss World that he will die to a glimpse of you?" Taeyoung bursted her bubble.

"You shut up brat!" Mrs. Kim scolded him and then focused on her daughter. "Is it paining too much? Should I give you a massage sweetheart?" She asked while caressing her cheeks.