Chapter 39

It was now the middle of the night. As Hibari was sitting outside of his home, he looked towards Avenger. Both of them knew how the other felt. An immense amount of hatred and bloodlust could be felt from them.

"That damn Golden Carnivore. I'll make sure he'll regret ever laying a foot on my territory."

As Hibari said this, he heard Avenger give out an extremely large bark. Soon the headless rider jumped from the wolf's back. When it sat down next to Hibari, the boy began to speak his mind.

"I get the feeling this battle may very well be our last. So then, i'll keep this brief. I know of your class name, but what about your true ones. It's getting kind of old to just refer to both of you as Avenger or Ookami-san."

The headless rider looked at Hibari. It was honestly shocked that the boy grew interest in learning its name. Once more, just like when he helped Hibari find out the name of their class, the headless rider used sign language. As Hibari saw the names the headless rider spelled, he nods his head.

"I see. Hessian, Lobo......let's make this a night to remember. We'll bite that Golden Carnivore to death and get back the little carnivore."

As Hibari said this, Lobo looked at the boy. In all honesty, Lobo saw a bit of himself in Hibari. He could also understand why the boy wanted to save Illya. In fact, even Illya reminded him of a creature he knew.

"The ever drifting creature with great strength. It led a pack with its strength and makes no compromises when a goal is in mind. That is the essence of Hibari Kyoya and myself. That white haired girl, someone that even Hibari couldn't seem to get rid of and grew a bond with her. In a way.......she's like my Master's version of Blanca, huh. In that case, even more reason to get her back."

As Lobo thought of this to himself, he walked over to his Master. Soon it began to sit down behind the boy as he let Hibari rest on his fur. As Hibari noticed this, he smirked as he looked at the night sky.

"Thanks, Lobo. It's odd. As we fought, and even competed against each other, I had a lot of fun."

When Hibari said this, Lobo let out a howl in agreement. Meanwhile, Hessian simply pats the boy's head. As Hibari moved Hessian's hand off of his head, he heard his phone ringing. As he answered it, he heard one person speaking to him.

"Hibari-san."

"Shirou Emiya. I'm going to bite that Golden Carnivore to death and retrieve a member of my committee back."

"I understand. In fact, Tohsaka and I have a plan for that. If we do this, you'll get a fight you'll enjoy, Illya back, and this war will be over."

"Explain."

"Tohsaka and I will sneak into Ryuudou Temple from the rear, and then give Saber a signal. When she sees it, she'll strom through the front entrance. She'll find Gilgamesh and focus his attention on her. Meanwhile we'll find Illya and shut down the Holy Grail. Once that's done all that'll be left to do is for Saber to destroy the Grail. Since she doesn't have enough mana, she'll only be able to employ her sword once."

"......Shirou Emiya. I'm not helping you on this battle."

"Hibari-sa..."

"I am going to bite that Golden Carnivore to death and taking back one of my members. If that just so happens to help you, it is merely coincidence. After all, that bowman said so himself right. That carnivore needs to be put down."